Chapter 9

Pandora's point of view

Waking up, I notice I am in a room as I sit up and move my hand to my stomach. "Your awake pup" I heard as I saw Fenrir sitting down beside the bed, "where am I?" I ask while I rub my stomach, "in Malfoy manor" he spoke while I look at him. "Why am I here?" I ask him, "its for your safety pup" he said while I frown.

"Why do you want to protect me?" I ask him, "the day I kidnapped you, I decided to protect you from  harm?" he said, "why?" I ask. "My wolf claimed you as my pup, the dark lord knows this and won't harm  you" he said while I bite my lip, "promise me you won't harm my parents" I told him as he sighs, "I will try but I can't promise any death eater to attack them" he said while I nod.

"Just stay here pup" he said while I lay on her side to rest, "just rest pup" he said as I slowly start to fall asleep. When I woke up a few hours later I tense seeing the dark lord, "Hello child" he spoke as I sit up, "hello" I said while watching him, "You look like your mother" he said, "what do you want?" I ask.

"Greyback has told me you don't want your parents harmed" he said while I nod, "I will make you a deal, Bella enter" I heard him say as I watch someone walk in with a bundle in her arms. "Hello I am Bellatrix Lestrange and I heard from Greyback your my cousin's kid" she said, "yeah" I told her while she hands me a baby.

I look down at the baby as I look at the dark lord and Bellatrix, "you are to care for my son, anything happens to him you and your family are dead" the dark lord spoke as I nod, "good" he said as he turned and left the room. "Listen to him girl, I will kill you if anything happens to my lords child" Bellatrix spoke as she glared at me and left. I look down at the child, 'what am I going to do?' I thought while rock the child to sleep.