Chapter 19

Staring at the wall as Loki hugged me, its been a few hours since I returned with Sal. His father is gone and I learned Greyback was killed, everything changed and I hope Sal will be okay. "Are you going to tell your parents about her?" Loki asked, "I am and I should get in touch with dad" I told him while Loki looks worried.

"Everything will be okay" I told him while he kisses her head, "tomorrow I will go talk with my parents with Amara" I told him while he nods. The night passed as Sal slept with us, it was hard on him that his father was gone and I had to go take Rose back to her parents. Morning came as I fed Sal and Rose before I fed Amara, I held Amara close as Rose stood by me. "Just watch over Sal Loki, I will be fine" I told him as he hugs me, "bye Loki" Rose said hugging him.

We took the Floo to Snape's office as Rose held my hand, "Rose!" I heard my aunt shout in relief as she ran up and hugged her. "I missed you Mommy," Rose said hugging her mother, I saw my uncle who looked happy to see his daughter. "She was safe aunt Lily, he took her to me and I kept her with me for safety," I told her as my aunt hugged me, "thank you" she said.

She pulled away and looked down at Amara, "She is beautiful, who is she?" my aunt said, "my daughter. I was pregnant when I was kidnapped" I told her. "Congrats sweetheart, what is her name?" my aunt asked, "Amara Iris Stark" I told her while she smiles, "beautiful name" she said while my uncle smiles looking down at my daughter.

"She is beautiful Pandora," he said while I smile, "thanks..do you think my parents will be angry I didn't tell them?" I ask them, "no they will adore her," my aunt told me as she hugged me and kissed my head, "everything will be fine" my uncle James told me as I smile and thanked them before heading to the great hall.