Chapter 4

|Pandora is 18 years old when she meets Loki|

I put a hand on my stomach as I looked out the window, its been a month since Loki was captured and taken to Asgard. My dad bought the I escaped him and decided to hide plan, Violet knew I was with Loki but when I explained about mind control she understood a bit. She gave Loki the "You hurt her, I will hunt you down and kill you" speech which I am grateful she trusts me.

I felt angry at my dad for helping catch Loki, but I knew he wouldn't understand and I wish things were different. "Is your source correct?" I ask turning to Violet, "yes..he has taken over the ministry, Dumbledore and his order are hiding out in Hogwarts along with the children of the order and a few others" she said.

I heard screaming as I tense up, "Pandora" Violet said putting a book in my hand with a letter, "go this will take you to Hogsmead, Dumbledore knows I will be sending someone but he doesn't know who" she said. "Your name is the password, go I will be fine" she said as I nod, "Pandora" I spoke feeling the feeling of the portkey.

I landed on the floor as I threw up after a few minutes of landing, 'I hate them' I thought in annoyance as I stood up and started walking. I wore a loose dress to hide my stomach, I found out a month ago I was 2 months pregnant which is another thing Loki will miss. I got to the gate as I saw a tall guy come up, "who are you miss?" he asked, "I am here to talk with Mr. Dumbledore" I told him.

"Hurry in" he spoke as I ran in while he closed it, "you look like someone I know" he spoke while I knew he was talking about my birth parents. "Hagrid" I heard someone shout as I saw a male run towards us, "Harry! Where are your friends?" he asked, "at the great hall, who is this?" he asked looking at me. "She is here to speak with Professor Dumbledore" Hagrid told him, "oh he is in the Great hall with Sirius" he said as he walked with us.

|Her Outfit|