New friend

I'm still 3 years old and my parents just unpacked the boxes from our old house and began packing everything into our new house. I couldn't wait to meet my new friend today. Mommy and Daddy said that after they unpacked the stuff for my room we will go see them.

Sheila: Kyle come here Bubbe.

The only hard part about the new house was climbing up the stairs. I slowly crawled up the stairs and walked to my new room. When I got to the door daddy picked me up and opened the door. My new room was huge. Daddy put me down so that I could look around. My room was so big that I didn't know what to look at first and then I saw my new bed. My bed had a Terrance and Phillip pillow and a space blanket. After I looked at my new room Mom put me into my car seat and we drove to my possible new friend's house. When we got to the house I saw a man with a bushy piece of hair on his lip, a woman was holding the man's hand, and a little boy in a red poof ball hat playing happily in the snow. Dad unbuckled me from the car seat.

Randy: Gerald it's good to see you again.

Gerald: I know right. Nice to see you too Sharon.

Sharon: You still look the same. You must be Sheila.

Sheila: Yes and this is Kyle.
Sharon: What a handsome little boy.

The boy in the poof ball hat then squealed as he heard his mother say that I was handsome. Sharon then picked the boy.

Sharon: This is Stanley but we all him Stan for short.

Hello

Stan then looked away and it made me very sad that he didn't want to say hi to me.

Sharon: Stanley Quinten Marsh That was very rude. You tell Kyle you're sorry right this instant!

Stan: I'm sorry Kyle.
It okay Stan.

I saw Stan smile at me and I smiled back at him. Soon we played in Stan's house and we had a great time and we had so much fun that we were so upset when my parents took me home. On the bright side I met my new best friend.