Preschool

I can't believe that today is my first day of Preschool. I mean I'm kind of nervous because the only friend I knew was Stan. I've lived here for 3 months though so it's good that I actually had at least one friend to play with and go to school with. When I first got to school a kid laughed at me because I was being taken out of my car seat. After Mom left I waited for Stan. When Stan finally got to school I saw his dad take him out of his car seat and I felt better because I wasn't the only kid who was still having to ride in a car seat. I know Mom said to meet new friends at preschool but I felt that I just needed Stan. We drew pictures, ate lunch, and played outside together. Then the happiness ended when a little fat boy in a blue and yellow cap pushed us both on the ground.

What was that for!?
Stan: Yeah!

Cartman: Shut up.
Stan: Hey my mommy said that's a bad word!
Yeah so did mine!
Cartman: Who are you guys.
Stan: I'm Stanley Quinten Marsh
I'm Kyle Abram Broflovski.

Cartman then began to laugh and point at Kyle. Stan clenched his fist.

Cartman: Sorry. By the way my name is Eric Theodore Cartman and you guys are my new friends now.

Me and Stan had no saying in the matter but I guess one sort of new friend could be nice. A whole week past and our class got bigger and bigger. One day as I was playing with Cartman and Stan we saw a little blonde haired boy in an old dirty parka. Cartman then goes up to the boy and begins to pick on him. (I mentioned all of this in "The World in Kenny's Eyes.") Soon the four of us became best friends.