Chapter 3

I'm not sure which Pov will fit better so it is mashed up a bit sorry?

Also, I changed my mind and I'm going to have each chapter be about 1000 or so words.

Enjoy?~

--------------------------------------------

Ciel..it's Ciel...I cant no I'm gonna cry..no oh my Lethe. Adelia looked at the boy hiding behind the man (Ciel hiding behind Vincent). Even though he (Adelia) was freaking out on the inside on the outside he still did his small innocent smile (the type of smile he had to do while in body control mode).

Then he frowned slightly and buried his head in his mother's neck again.

“Oh, Adelia you're burning up! my whats wrong?!” ??? (MC’s mother).

My father stopped talking to Vincent and instead looked at me my mother with a slight worry escaping his eyes.

“What's wrong, Glissa?” ??? (MC’s father)

“Ah, Leger! Adelia is burning up!” Glissa(MC’s mother)

“My what could have happened he was fine a minute ago“ Leger (MC’s father)

“Well, he is still a child he probably tired out”(Vincent you know who he is)

“Well, what to do now..”(Leger)

“Haha don't worry Ciel is probably tired as well we can let them rest elsewhere the children will also get to know each other” (Vincent)

“*Huff*i suppose so Adelia you're going to rest with your cousin for a while until you cool down alright”(Glissa)

“Mmm, that fine” (Adelia)

My mother smiled at me and said “Say thank you to your uncle”

“Thank you, uncle,” (Adelia)

The butler (Tanaka not Sebastian) brought us (me and Ciel) into a small room with a daybed (1) and gently laid me on the bead then bowed to me and Ciel and went away.

“Are you alright” (Ciel)

‘.....oh Lethe...he sounds so innocent...oh..but he is innocent right now isn't he’ while thinking that tears leak out of the corner of my eye not enough to be classified but enough for Ciel to see apparently.

“Ah! Are you hurt where is the pain”(Ciel)

“Hahaha” Haha he looks so flustered

“Ciel surprised by my laughter looks shocked which make me laugh even more than a few seconds later he starts to laugh as well.

“Well, it seems that you're alright but you should rest too you know or it'll start to hurt

‘Right I almost forgot he was a sickly child wasn't he’

“Ok, I'll sleep a little!”

“Un!*nod* I'll wake you up later now sleep”

‘Wow he really is like a child..now that I think of it he was..no will be like this when he grows up too just he will hide it more..oh Ciel..’

I drift off to sleep thing this and then

A random light? Yes, a teal and purple colored swearing light orb what is this. I reach out to touch the ord and the scenery changes.

Wow, it looks beautiful(2)!But… where is this?

‘You are in a time-space’

Huh, who is that!