TWELVE

"So Chen do you think we should watch Horror or Comedy?" Baekhyun wondered, his knees folded as he sat up on the carpet.

Two DVD covers were being held in each hand. One looking slightly more terrifying that the other. Chen could feel the cold sweat over-come his body, it had happened so many times already that all he hoped for, was the doorbell to ri-.

"I'll get it!" Minseok exclaimed jumping to his feet so that Baekhyun didn't have too. They had decided to wait to eat the pizza, knowing that it would be bad manners to start eating when the other members of the party hadn't yet arrived.

"Oh hello guys!" Minseok's voice was loud. His vocal range going higher so everyone in the apartment could hear him.

Sehun and Kai greeted the boy back while Chanyeol was slightly uncomfortable being invited into the apartment building he knew his teammate was hidding.

Baekhyun watched as the boys entered, pizza boxes in hand. He greeted Sehun and Kai but stopped when he saw Chanyeol eyeing the room. How could he be so stupid.

He invited the boy over to his apartment building. The one he saw him as Spiderman come out of.

Luhan and Kyungsoo sent him a glance but Baekhyun waved them off, setting down the movie boxes. "He won't know" he mouthed over. His chest relaxing once they grinned back at him.

"So this is your place Baek?" Kai asked, taking a seat on the couch next to Luhan.

"I own the apartment but Kyungsoo's been staying with me for awhile" he admitted, glancing back over at Chnayeol who was watching him closely.

"How long have you lived here?" The taller boy asked with a raised brow, Baekhyun met his eyes taking a breath.

"4 years"

Chanyeol nodded and began glancing around the apartment one more time before Chen pulled him to sit down.

"We need help trying to figure out what movie we are going to watch, any ideas?" Luhan voiced out, his cheeks risen in a smile

"How about a comedy first, we can watch the horror later on when it gets darker" Sehun stated earning a nod in return.

"No!" Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun yelled, Chanyeol was going to use the time they were going to leave to go and check out more of the apartment complex, while Baekhyun exclaimed because he couldn't have them staying around longer to do any snooping his suit was under his clothes correct, but his mask and medical supplies were in his room.

"Oh come on guys, don't be so old, we are teenagers on our weekend let us be" Kai laughed hitting Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Yeah Baek let's try and be normal for once" Minseok whispered, putting stress on the normal, because he knew Baekhyun, meaning he knew how long he spends on the weekend minding the city, even though he had taken a couple days off on the weekends lately he's still on his superhero mind set. Minseok keeps telling him he needs to learn the line that separates the two mind sets, as well as what links them both.

With a glance back to Chanyeol, Baekhyun bowed his head in approval. "Alright fine, let's have a long night then"

"I agree, let's enjoy the night"

And enjoy the night they did.

The 8 boys played around with each other while Luhan and Sehun continued to act like middle school kids in love. Baekhyun made sure to stay close to Chanyeol, yet the mission was alot easier than expected. Chanyeol seemed to enjoy his attention, often wrapping an arm around his shoulder when laughing or when their teams won a boardgame. It felt right, although neither of them would admit it.