SIXTEEN

It's been a month, and so far no one had heard from Luhan. He had gone back to China  (or so we got told) to study the ancient art of fighting.

"Baby, why aren't you focusing you promised me would cover the basic principals of a flower today" Chanyeol pouted, his full and slightly swollen lips.

"Sorry Channie" he whispered, his gaze not once moving from the window. "My mind keeps dragging me back to Luhan and Sehun"

Chanyeol placed his biology book and copy down onto the white sheets of Sehun's hospital bed. It was their turn to watch over the sleeping boy, Baekhyun always felt as if an ice bullet impaled his heart, everytime his mind brought him crawling back to the memory.

"Sehun is a strong guy Baek, he'll pull through. I've known him my whole life he'll get through his"

"What about Luhan huh?" Baekhyun took his eyes away from the window, settling them down his boyfriends.

"Luhan is just as strong as Sehun, they were technically together so you shouldn't be so surpised he acted the way he did a month ago"

Baekhyun blew air from his mouth, the breath travelling towards his bangs and blowing them skywards. Chanyeol cooed at the sight.

"Oh please just kill me" a hoarse and dull voice filled the room as the blankets tossed and turned.

Baekhyun smiled as he watched Sehun toss over onto his side in the bed. Chanyeol stared wide eyed down at the boy in the bed.

"You're awake?!" He yelled, slightly confused and amazed at the same time.

"Well for a moment I thought I was in hell, but you two are still as cringy as ever" the boy laughed, smiling his bright smile between the new couple.

"Sorry if it was hell Kyungsoo would be here and not us" Baekhyun joked happy see the boy laugh along with him.

Chanyeol pressed the little red button beside Sehun's bed and within a heartbeat a nurse and doctor both walked in, clipboards and watches in hand. Baekhyun grinned up at his doctor. Suho had been promoted to working full time at the hospital instead of working part time whole also juggling his clinic work. With a pull of a few strings they were able to house Sehun into a private room all to himself.

"Good morning Sehun" Suho grinned, pulling out a black pen and clicking the top.

"More like afternoon" the boy chuckled, wheezing when the nurse helped him sit up in the bed.

"So, You finally decided to wake up from your coma I see" Suho chuckled walking over and inspecting the boy.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol watched as he took his heart rate, blood pressure and a vile of blood.

"You feeling alright, any dizzy spells or maybe gaps in memory?"

To the wuestions asked Sehun replied with a simple yet stern "Nope"

"Good" Suho exclaimed checking one of the many boxes on his clipboard. "You don't seem to have any signs of memory loss, I'll get your blood tested and get back to you in a couple of hours, Mandy here will get you a drink of water, lunch will be served soon and boys" Suho turned to the couple currently packing away their school work. "Same orders as usual?"

"Of course"

With a nod of his head Suho and Mandy left the room, leaving the three friends alone once more.

"So, how is everyone?" Sehun wondered, his eyes looking down at his fingers that tangled together in nerves.

"Kyungsoo and Kai are fine while Minseok and Chen have gone to China for Minseok's swimming competitions" Baekhyun explained keeping it brief for the boy who just woke up.