11:11

I was wandering from aisle to aisle scanning the store for anything hair related.

I had dyed my hair only a few hours prior and really messed up. I was going for a electric blue but had run out of hair dye leaving my hair a splotchy blue/teal.

It was kinda weird walking into Walmart around 11:00 but I wouldn't have time to shop in the morning because of school.
Imagine waking up at 4:00 AM just to dye your hair before school. Not happening.

I finally spotted the hair dye area and immediately saw the Manic Panic section.
"Purple haze, Cotton candy, Green envy....." I mumbled while scanning the small colorful containers. "Finally!" I whispered as I saw the colors "After Midnight"and "Atomic Turquoise" at the end of the aisle. I also grabbed a box of "Virgin Snow" to lighten the color.

I've been dying my hair for around 5 years (since I was thirteen) and I've tried almost every color in the rainbow except maybe yellow. I've dyed my hair every shade of pink, blue, green, purple, red you name it but for some reason I've never dyed it bright blue.

As I walked around the corner on the way to the register I could sense something different.
I turned my head to look at the door and almost bumped into the woman in front of me from shock.

"How tf...." I started before the woman looked around apparently upset with my language.
"Sorry...." I said before resuming my awe for what stood 30 feet away from me.

Quick preface to why I was so shocked.
I've always identified at straight my whole life and have never even begun to question may sexuality. I've never been homophobic but I've definitely never thought I could have feelings for someone of the same sex.
Somehow my eyes drifted to the clock right above the entrance.

11:11

"Uh okay that's not weird at all"

After trying to find the mysteriously beautiful "Grungy"girl I had just seen walk in I accidentally tripped on a penny board lying on the floor.
"OWWW" I yelled as I tried to pick myself up but stumbling over for a 2nd time.

For some reason it was my lucky day because you would never guess who ran around the corner.

"OMG are you okay???"
The girl I had been looking for moments ago said.
"Uh yea can I get a hand here?" I murmured before moaning.
This was not the way I wanted to meet the epitome of human beauty.

"Of course!!  but can I ask you a quick question..."

"Sure?"

"Hi I'm Abby... how would you feel about going to Taco Bell after this or......."

"Uh yeah! I was actually about to ask the exact same thing... about getting food together."
"But anyway I'm Mazie. Nice to meet you .... Abby"

Our conversation somehow made me realize that this girl with rainbow hair might have been an angel.

I was right.