Chp 6 | - I Can't Handle It

This chapter is written by TitanicsBiggestFan I hope you enjoy! Me and Kaylynn will try to update as soon as possible, as we also have to keep our Titanic books on our own accounts updated! If you enjoy our writing go check out our own stories!

Jacks POV
I was awoken the next morning by a cold breeze scraping its way across my body, I opened my eyes and slightly tilted my head to the left. I then looked down and saw Rose, leaning up against me, playing with a lone strand of thread that had come loose from her second had dress. "Rose, did you get any sleep last night?" She looked up at me, her face had lost all happiness, like it had just been sucked out of her. "Rose, what's the matter, you know you can tell me, and you know that you can trust me, I'm not like Cal" she sighed, shuffled about a bit until she was in a comfortable position and we were eye to eye, then she began "Jack, I've been thinking, since we have no home, no food, nothing. We do have that 5 dollars and I know that we need to use it on essential products like food and drink but I thought that if you could find some really cheap pencils, and paper, then maybe you could start drawing in the street and selling them and it could earn us a lot of money and we could save at all up until one day, maybe just one day, we can have a house we can call our own"

Roses POV
I had just explained my idea to Jack, but he was still sat there in complete silence, as if I was still speaking, oh god why did I have to say that, now I look like such a fool. I could feel The warmed tears brimming in my eyes, I tried to hold them back but the emotions had a tight grip on me, I couldn't do it. I burst into tears, Jack immediately jumped out of his trance of silence and began asking me what was wrong, over and over again, it had all got to much for me, living out in the open, wearing someone else's old ragged clothes, never having any food to supply me with nutrients that my fragile body needed. I was so used to the rich life that my brain couldn't process this situation that I'm in right now, my body couldn't and wouldn't handle it, I just knew it.
Jack carried on asking me that same phrase, "Rose, tell me! Why are you crying?" At this point my brain was overloading, and my body was being hit by multiple emotions and I couldn't handle it anymore, so I let out a loud scream. Then all I heard was silence and saw Jacks innocent face staring at me in shock, like I had just killed something right in front of his eyes. I reached for his hand, but he quickly pulled it away before I could touch it, why would he do that? I tried to step towards him but he walked back, a sickened frown was spread across his face, like I had said something to him that had offended him in some way. "Jack, I'm so sorry for screaming, I'm so sorry for coming up with that stupid idea of you going off and spending all the money we had on paper and pencils" I said as I walked over to the side of a building and sat down in the dirt. I began to mutter to myself that he might as well leave me as I'm am useless. This was until I heard laughing and I looked up in confusion, I locked eyes with Jack that was laying in the floor in hysterics "Oh my god, you should have seen your face!" He was laughing so much until I said "what the hell do you think this is? A god damn joke!?" He was still laughing as he got up and walked over to me "Rose, you really think that I would get that angry at you for screaming because your in a new environment that our not comfortable with?" I shook my head as I gazed into Jacks eyes, I couldn't help but laugh myself, his laugh was contagious, so contagious!
Soon we were both laughing so hard we could barely breathe!