o n e

I'm a 18 year old girl.My name is Christina.I live in L.A and I hate my life.

Every day when I get home from school,My mom always brings a different guy home every night ever since my dad killed himself.

My older brother does drugs and is in a gang.Its not like our mom cares.

I've been suspended a couple times.One time it was for smashing a kids head up against the locker.Then one time I slapped the teacher and called her a bitch.

I also got raped once by my moms old boyfriend when I was 11.I told her but she didn't believe me.I was 8 when dad killed himself.

I feel like my dad did the right thing.I just didn't realize it until now.Yeah as you can tell I have a lot of emotional problems.

I'm still a senior,I got held back.Apparently I have bad grades.Like why tf do I care.I don't care about anything really.

"Hey Scumbag." Olivia,yells at me.

"Not in the mood Olivia."I warn her

"What's wrong,is daddy not showing you enough love."She says in a baby voice.

"Oh wait,that's right he killed himself probably because,he couldn't live with you as a embarrassment of a daughter."Olivia says

"Well I warned you bitch."I say as I punch her in the face.

She falls to the ground and I kick her in mouth.

"Put a sock in it bitch."I say as I stomp over her.

I know that in about 10 minutes.Im going to be stuck in the principals office.....AGAIN.

"Christina Bennett ,please report to the principals office immediately." I hear over the loud speakers.

Here we go again,I think to myself.I walk in and the office lady says "Take a seat young lady."

"Well first let me go to the restroom." I say all annoyed.

"Five minutes."The lady says in a stern voice.

Fuck them,No way am I staying in this hellhole that they call a school.This school is cancerous and everyone in it is.I just walk out the side door.Im not going home,thats for sure.

I go stop at McDonald's get something to eat.Im going to go on a hike that really relaxes me.I go to the top of the hill and I see these two guys,they look identical.Im pretty sure their twins.I just walk right past them as I sit down at the edge.

"Hey."The one with a earring that looks like a tampon says as he plops down next to me.

"What do you want?"I say very aggravated.

"What's wrong."The other one says

"None of your business."I say as I roll my eyes

"Come on you can tell us."Tampon dude says.

"I can tell you,really I just met you guys,you must be fucking stupid."I say as I run away before they could respond.

*8 hours later*
It's 8:30 pm.Im tired I'm gonna head home.

I come home to my mom yelling at me."HEY CHRISTINA WHY ARE YOU HOME SO LATE,YOU'RE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT."She yells.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY SUCH THINGS TO ME MOTHER.YOU BRING HOME A DIFFERENT GUY EVERYDAY.I HAVE TO RELIE ON MYSELF.YOU GET DRUNK EVERYDAY."I yell at her.

"Well why won't you just do me a favor and just go away."She yells

I start to cry.But not for long.Im so angry I run over to her and I knock her teeth in a give her a black eye."Suck on that bitch."I say as I slap her.

I storm out of the house.I going away alright.Im going off that damn bridge.Im going to jump off this bridge and kill myself.Dad was on the right path.

I run to the bridge and I look down and I cry like a river.But then I turn around put my arms out and yell "GOODBYE WORLD.IM NOT GOING TO MISS YOU ANYWAY."

I just tipped back and I immediately regretted what I had just done.

I felt someone grab my wrist before it was too late.I get my balance back and I look at him.

Omg it was him.

703 words.
Comment if you like it.
Follow my insta for another fan fic @softdxlan .