t h r e e

*Graysons POV*
It's been 3 months and she's a closed book.She only told me why she wanted to kill her self.We bought her a I-phone and she's just been on that all day everyday.She just says hi and goodnight.

We tried to get her in a YouTube video and she said no and went back to my room.Im pretty sure I like her.Shes attractive,cute and funny.Well she never does any of those things in front of us but in my room I catch her every now and then.I just wish she would come out of her shell.But I know to keep my distance.

                  *Back to you*
Ok but I've been having some problems.Granted I already have a lot of problems.But I know how to deal with them.This one is new.I've never dealt with anything like this.I THINK I might have a crush on Grayson.No that's impossible,I've never liked or had a crush on anyone before.Then he just waltzes in and I fall for him.NOPE DON'T THINK SO.Im probably just sad.But like him or not man does he have a nice body,I don't mean wow he works out I mean WOW FUCK ME,that kinda body.

But I've never liked anyone and he's not gonna change that.

----------------------------------------------
I was just sitting on the couch watching my favorite movie of all time "Suicide Squad." when Gray walks on thru the front door. "Hey Christina,I got pizza." He says while walking over to me and sits next to me on the couch.

"Yum,where's Ethan?" I ask

"He's with Aaron."He says

Man Im really nervous whenever I'm near him.He sits next to me and I take a piece of pizza as does he.Ok I can't hold back any longer.This might be one of the most embarrassing moments of my life EVER.But I deserve to have a little bit of happiness in my life.

I lean over and kiss Grayson without hesitation.My face becomes immediately red afterwards.I pull my lips away.I start panicking "Hey um I'm really sorry,I should head to bed." I say nervously.He just leans over and picks me up.I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.He kisses me back and I just kiss him too.

"This is my first kiss." I say awkwardly smiling.

"Well that's good because then you have nobody to compare me too."He smiles back.

We just get lost into each others eyes.He's still holding me.

And that's how it all began.My one shed of hope for happiness began right there.

I avoided him for a couple days after that.But one night while we were in bed together.He asked me "Why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not."I say as my face gets red once again.

"Yes you are,tell me."He says while looking into my eyes.

"Well I never had a crush on anyone before,and then came you and over the span of 3 months I developed feelings for you not knowing what to do with them."I say hiding my face in my shirt.

"Well over the span of 3 months I've gotten feelings for you too."He not breaking eye contact.

"So now what do we do?" I say sounding like a dummy.

"Christina Bennet,will you be my girlfriend."He says while holding my hands.

I start to feel all weird inside like that good kind of weird. "Yes!" I say as I lean in to kiss him.

We tell Ethan and he becomes really happy for us.But him and I become immediately best friends.
                   *2 days later*
It's almost time for me gray and I's first date.Im so excited,nervous and happy at the same time.He told me to wear something that I can change out of fast.
I don't know what that means but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

645 words.
3 votes for next chapter.
Follow me on insta:@ softdxlan
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK IT MEANS ALOT ME💕