t h i r t e e n

Disclaimer
So in chapter 12 some of that chapter didn't save so it was not published with the rest so this going to be the rest of chapter 12.So I highly recommend reading that chapter again then read this one.

Christina's POV

Oh my god I don't wanna tell them that I attempted to commit suicide but he somehow saved me.
"Not really important I guess."I say as I laugh nervously.

We just talk about random shit for the rest of the time until it's finally 12:02pm.

"Bye bitch I love you."Kendall says while she gives me a hug.

Camille waves as we all go in our cars.

I'm honestly so excited to go home right now it's only been like 3 hours but I miss Grayson so fucking much.Honestly I just wanna be in his presence and I'll be happy because I'm that in love with him.

I race home just to see Grayson and run into his arms and kiss him.

I park the car in the drive way and I lock the car door as a I sprint inside and I run in his room but I stop dead in my tracks as I hear Grayson......on the phone with a look of concern written all over his face as if he wanted to smash that phone and cry for decades.

"What?" Grayson says while running his hand thru his hair clearly sad and angry.

"Be right there." He replies as he grabs my hand and heads towards the front door.

"Grayson baby,what's going on?"I ask clearly worried.

But all he says is "Just get in the damn car I'll tell you on our way there."

I just nod and get in the car as he starts to drive off racing to god knows where.

Authors Note
I'm so sorry guys that this chapter is short but it technically isn't bc it's chapter 12.But anyways so it's 12:45 am on a Saturday night.Im promise it's  will start updating every Thursday and  I also have a whole other more interesting and drama filled story all planned out and I'm actually very proud of it I just need to finish this story first I never really planned this story out so bare with me.Anyways feedback from you guys is what really motivates me to keep writing :)

Anyways 3 votes for next chapter