f o u r t e e n

grayson's eyes were focused on the road ahead if him, his jaw was clenched, he looked so angry and pissed but as I looked into his eyes all i could see was sadness.

it looked as if his mind was flooding with millions of thoughts, like he was drowning in his own mind, not knowing how to handle it, he was so consumed in his thoughts.

i wasn't going to push him right now into telling me not as he's like this, i notice his grip on the wheel become tighter and I realize he's fucking speeding.

"Grayson, slow down!" I yell like honestly im not tryna get in a fucking accident ya know.

he says nothing as his eyes stay on the road but he slows down a bit.

"Grayson, what the fuck is happening?" I ask not being able to hold back any longer.

"it's ethan ." he says his voice very shaky. " he got in a motorcycle accident." he finally says as he continues driving almost in tears.

i immediately froze not knowing what to say, no way this isn't real.

my mind starts to wonder how Grayson is handling this, his twin brother in a deadly accident, his best friend could be possibly days away from dying.

no this isn't fucking happening i tell myself over and over again.

Grayson takes a sharp turn into a hospital where Ethan is.

Grayson parks in the parking lot and immediately gets out and sprints to the hospital entrance, desperate to see ethan

i follow right behind, trying to keep up with him.

he talks to the lady at the front desk and i couldn't hear what they were saying but she eventually tells Grayson where ethan currently is.

Grayson runs for the elevator in a panic, i hated seeing him like this.

he pressed floor 4 and as we go up he's practically hyperventilating.

i tilt his head down to face mine and wrap my arms around his neck " hey, everything is gonna be okay, calm down im right here." I assure him trying my best to give him so comforting reassurance that everyone WILL be okay.

he nods as he breathes in and out, i hug him tightly.

once the elevator door opens we now both run to Ethan's room.

we run down the hallway and me being the clumsy dumb ass bitch i am, i literally trip over AIR how that's possible i don't even know but i did.

Grayson quickly asks me if I'm ok and I nod my head yes as he helps me get back up in my feet as we continue running to his room.

Jesus Christ this is the longest hallways ever stg my feet hurt like a bitch now.

but once we reach Ethan's room Grayson immediately runs in he looks as if he's about to cry.

"doc, how's he holding up?" Grayson ask in a panic, constant running his hands thru his messy brown hair.

"he's doing surprisingly well for his condition, he will be okay i assure you." The doctor tells Grayson as she pats Grayson's back before she leaves the room.

Grayson sighs in relief that he want going to loose his twin brother who he loves dearly.

Grayson immediately asks Ethan a lot of questions but i decide to leave the room and let them have some time alone to talk about all of this.

authors note
wow i haven't updated since October and currently it's January of 2019!!! Yes I know in the description it says discontinued and i haven't updated my other story, but that's only because I've been in a REALLY bad writers block and also a lot has went down in my life these past months like i gotta big ass crush and we all know how messy those things are and also FUCKING SCHOOL but lol anyways one night I just started writing and writing and I've decided that I will finish this story but updates will probably be slow but anyways it's feels good to be back

3 votes for next chapter