s i x

*1 month later*
It's been a month since our first date but we went on other ones.Grayson took me to the fair.We had a blast,aside from the fact that I totally vomited after we went on this crazy roller.

I've spent some time with Ethan also.He's really funny.We went to the pool the other day and I totally pushed him in because he was complaining the water was "to cold" .But then he just splashed me on the face.

Well tonight Gray & I are going to have a chill night.Its not really a date.Ethan is going to hang out with Antonio and them tonight.

It's currently 7:56 pm our hangout is in 4 minutes.

"Christina you ready?" I hear Gray yell from his room.

"Yeah babe almost." I reply while putting my hair in a pony tail.

As soon as I'm all ready and I come down he picks me up like it was nothing and puts me on his back.

I giggle and ask "Where will we be watching the stars?"

"A special place." He says as he walks on the sidewalk towards this hill that looks like it's 60 miles away.

"Hmm Gray I don't think any place around here is called a "special place" you must be confused."I say jokingly with a confused look on my face.

He just chuckles lightly and says "You'll see Baby Girl."

HOLD THE GODDAMN PHONE.Did he just call me baby girl.He's never called me that ever.BUT ME LIKEY.

As we're still walking and I'm still on his back.I place my head on his shoulder.

How can he carry my fat ass for this long.I'm having trouble keeping my head up right now.

"Don't go to sleep in me yet."Grayson says as he smiles to himself.

"I'm not I just don't have the energy to keep my head up."I say in a raspy voice.

After what felt like a eternity of walking we finally made it.

I remember this place.

This is were I first met Grayson.

"OMG Gray!" I say as I throw my arms around his neck trying to give him a kiss but I'm to damn short I'm 4'7 .So Grayson picks me up and my legs wrap around his torso and I kiss him.

Author Note~Its sad but I'm really 4'7 local shortie coming thru😂❤️

"You're the best you know that." I say with a wide smile on my face.

"Only because I have you." He says as he kisses me again.

"Stop it!" I laugh as I slap him jokingly.

I get down from off his body and I lay down on the grass,starring at the stars.I've always loved watching the stars as they glow in the dark night.

Gray lays down next to me and puts his arm above my head.I move up closer to him as he wraps his arm around me now.My head was resting on his shoulder watching the stars.