Chapter five

After we ate, he put more wine in my glass, although I really wanted to leave. 

I never ever thought, that I would ask this question once in my life, but there we go.

"Don't you think, we had enough wine for today?" 

"You already want to leave?"

"No... ähm... well... it's already really late and I have to work tomorrow. Strict boss, you know."  I winked at him and he started to laugh. 

"I don't think, that he minds, if you stay a little bit longer. I'm pretty sure, you can come to work later." 

I didn't know what it was, but I was pretty sure, that this guy wanted more than just talking. If I wouldn't have split with Andy just a few weeks ago, I definitely would have stayed with this guy, but that time I just wasn't ready for more. 

"I'm sorry, but I really have to go." 

I went up and took my jacket. 

I literally ran to the door and opened it, turned around and wanted to say goodbye. 

I wanted to shook his hand, but as soon as our hands touched he pulled me closer to him and before I could turn around to get away from him, he kissed me. 

I was shocked for a short amount of time, but then I just let myself go. 

I thought, that I would deserve a little fun, so I kissed him back. 

But when his tongue slipped into my mouth, I couldn't take it anymore. 

I pushed him away abruptly and tried to say something. 

"Ahm...I'm sorry..." 

I turned around and ran down the stairs quickly. 

Gosh, what did I do?

I think I just ruined my professional future with my boss. 

When I finally arrived at the street, where I had parked my car, I started to cry heavily. 

Feeling the hot tears running down my face made me feel a little better. 

I entered my car and drove home. 

I hoped, that everyone was asleep already, so I wouldn't have to talk with anyone. 

I opened the door silently and sneaked into the kitchen. 

"Haley! What the heck are you doing?" screamed my mom suddenly.

I think I just scared the fuck out of her. 

  "I'm sorry, mom. I didn't want to scare you." My voice was really shaky. 

"Haley, are you okay?" she came closer and looked at me. 

"Did you cry, honey?"

"Mom, I kissed my boss."  I pressed out under tears.