•Chapter Eight•

"Bottom of who made Mackenzie feel like this." I said. "Yeah we really do!" Maddie agreed. "Wait,Mads. Do you have Mackenzie's phone?" I asked. She had a worried expression on her face. "Yeah....I didn't wanna give it away." Maddie said. "We should use her phone for more clues. See if she left anything on there. Like text messages or something." Ruby explained. "What about the diary?" Lauren asked. "We will continue to read the diary. We're just looking at our options." I said. Maddie then stood up and walked into her room and grabbed the phone. She tossed it to me. Her wallpaper was of us two.

 Her wallpaper was of us two

2:30 PM. I remember this day. We were with Loren Gray,Lexi Jayde and Luna Blaise. We all met up together to take pictures for a photo shoot. I remember Kenzie and I told each other our passwords.
Flashback:
"Annie! You cannot tell anyone my password! I'm only telling you because your my best friend! And what if I die before you or something,and I have all the good pictures on my phone and you don't? Your gonna need it." Mackenzie said. "You and your imagination." I said rolling my eyes at her. "Okay my password is 58906." Mackenzie said. "Mine is 68956." I told her. "GIRLS!! We have more pictures to take!" The photographer said signaling us back to the couch as we did our secret handshake and laughed back.
*End Of FlashBack*
"Hello? Annie?" Johnny asked putting his hand in my face. Oh god. I dazed out. "Oh uh..Never mind!" I said snapping out of the flashback. I put the password in,without anyone looking- not even Maddie. 5,8,9,0,6. I got in.
Immediately,the phone takes us into notes.

Nothing interesting in the notes app.
Then, I went into Instagram DM's. "Holy sh-"
authors note : cliffhanger 😝