Chap 2-Olympian Council

Percy Pov

I wake up to see... My dad? "Dad,"I started, only half awake and confused, "What are you doing here?"

He chuckled then responded "Percy... I need to take you to Olympus."

"Do I have to go?" I complained, whining like a little kid who was told they have to go to school.

"I'm afraid you do little hurricane,"

"AWWWWWWWWW," I give him the baby seal eyes and he looks away.

"Come on," he says then flashes us to Olympus

Poseidon Pov

I sent a earthquake across the world, calling a meeting.

"Why have you called this meeting brother?" questioned Zeus.

You remember we swore to reveal our children,if we ever had some, to the council by the time they turn 11?" I replied.

"Yes,"

"Well I have a  son right here," I reveal and sets Percy on the ground "whom is now officially 11 years old."

"Percy if you would go outside yet leave a crack in the door so you could hear, if you do  I'll give you donuts."  I mind-messaged Percy. I saw him do as I had said.

"WHAT?" Zeus yelled.

"Zeus let me remind you, you have two children too!" yelled Hera.

"Really? How did you stop their aging." I inquired

"Well, Thalia was turned into a tree, and Jason is still 8" Zeus admitted. Yep jason three years younger than Percy "But, Hades has children too!" He announced.

"WHAT? HADES IS THIS TRUE?" I yelled, furious.

"Uh maybe?" he answered nervously

"OKAY ZEUS GET JASON AND HADES GET YOUR CHILDREN!"

"Okay" they said at the same time then flashed out.

TIME SKIP OF AWESOMENESS(15 minutes later)

Percy Pov

"PERCY, COME IN" Dad yelled. I opened the door and came in and saw Hades and Zeus missing Hades is using the guest chair btw Dad summoned a chair and I sat. I saw three other chairs. Who are they for? I wondered.

Zeus and Hades flashed in and three other kids appeared in the other chairs. "Hey who are you guys?" I asked. There was two dead-looking kids and one that looked like a blond superman.

"Hey I'm Bianca di Angelo," one of the dead-looking kids said. She looked around 10 years old

"I'm Nico di Angelo," the other dead-looking kid said. He looked around 7 yrs old.

"I'm Jason Grace" blond superman said. He looked around 8 yrs old.

"I'm Percy Jackson," I introduced myself. "Who's your godly parent?"

"Hades," the di Angelos said together.

"Jupiter," Jason said.

"Your roman?" I asked

"Yeah."

"Maybe we can be a bridge then between the two kinds of demigods."

"Maybe,"

Currently the gods were bickering around us like 5 year olds."ENOUGH," Zeus thundered "Poseidon, Hades want to introduce your kids?"

"My son's Percy Jackson" Dad introduced me.

"My children are Nico and Bianca di Angelo." Hades introduced his two kids.

"My son is Jason Grace." Zeus said at last. Hmmmmmm why are we here? I thought