Chap 1-Introduction to Percy Jackson

Hey guys quick note, Bold is ans, Italics is thoughts, Italics is also mind talking, and bold italics is Pov changes , Bold underlined italics is time skips

Percy Pov

Hey look I didn't decide 'well I'm gonna go be a demigod yay' nope. By the way I'm Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, adopted son of Hestia, bane of monsters, and champion of Hades. I've been on the run for 8 years now. 8 FUCKING years. I know I know too young for foul language. Also I'm 11 my birthday, July 1, just passed a couple days ago. One thing I hate though??? Artemis and her stupid hunt. They always try to chase when they know I'm near by. Luckily I've been getting help from this strange ancient voice. It also gave me some supplies, a endless water bottle, a black cloak, a bow and arrows, archery skills, a couple of throwing knives and also knowledge. I was knocked out of my thoughts as I heard someone growl "Stay right there boy," It was said with so much hate and anger I knew it was Artemis. I also had my hood up.

Suddenly I heard the mysterious ancient voice again. "Percy shadow travel as far south as you can there is a shadow big enough up ahead." Hmm I thought.

I found the shadow and ended up shadow traveling 20 to 25 miles south of the hunter's camp better run about now I thought. I ran and ran for 80 miles straight, taking me about 4 and a half hours to do. I reached a lake and walked in it to refill my energy I also fell asleep at around 5:00 pm for a quick nap.

Artemis Pov

Uh! That stupid stupid male has evaded us again! Zeus has demanded that we find him and catch him to bring to Olympus. I have no idea why though. The thunderstorms are practically shouting "BRING THAT BOY HERE NOW.".

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry if it's short as I said this one will be crappy but the second one I will hopefully fix up.