Jason gets a quest

Percy Pov

Now it is June 20th. I just got back to Olympus and now I'm seventeen.

"Where is everyone?" I wonder out loud. Then Hestia looks around, sees me, then runs over to me and crushes me with a hug, "OUCH! MOM LITTLE TOO TIGHT!" I shout and she loosens up. Looks like I spoke too soon.

"Percy how have you been?" Hestia asks.

"Great." I reply.

Then everyone else seems to acknowledge my presence. I am immediately swarmed and I apparate out of the crowd and into my bedroom in Dad's palace. But instead of the crowd, I am immediately attacked by Dad. "Dad...nice...to...see...you...too." I choke out and he lets go.

"Sorry." He says and sheepishly rubs the back of his neck. Then he becomes sirius. Haha get it serious and sirius HAHAHAHA. "Son, the monsters are stirring more and coming back more quickly than before" Wait what, monsters coming back quicker than before? What's that about? I wondered.

TIME SKIP OF AWESOMENESS(4 days later)

Percy Pov

I was looking for Jason, he seemed to be missing. "Jas, JASON GET HERE RIGHT NOW!" I screamed. He's been missing for the past couple of days now.To top it all off, Hera has been missing and only I, Nico, Bianca, and the gods are allowed to be on Olympus. We also can't bring visitors with us. Only Zeus knows why and he hasn't shared it with the council, or else my dad would've told me. I went to my bedroom in Dad's palace for a quick nap to clear my head.

When I woke up, Dad was standing by my bed "Percy, Jason has appeared in Camp Half-Blood and has no memory of anything before he woke up."

Things went threw my head so fast it gave me a headache, Jason alive, Jason at camp, Jason has no memory. It took me a few minutes to process the information. When I had all the info in my brain processed I asked, "Dad, can I go to Camp Half-Blood?"

He thought about it then said "Sure, but be careful."

"Thanks!" I said then hugged him tightly. I apparated down to camp, scaring a few campers because of the loud CRACK. They frantically looked around for their weapons and pointed them at me. "Hey, I'm not a monster or enemy." They visibly calmed down and put their weapons away.

"Who are you?" one of the campers asked politely.

"I'm Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, adopted son of Hestia and Hecate, and champion of Hades." I wasn't about to reveal my wizarding status of being a pureblood.

"Hmmm okay, go to the Poseidon cabin and dinner's in a hour!" He called. I ran to the Poseidon cabin and practically dumped my hogwarts trunk on my bed. I still use my hogwarts trunk, it is amazing for storage especially when you can shrink all the contents then shrink the trunk itself. By the time dinner rolled around I was starting to get to know the campers. From what Chiron told me Piper and Leo arrived with Jason. The food appeared and I sacrificed some food to Dad, Hestia, Hades, Hecate, and the Fates. After I sacrificed my food I dug into my food, eating like I've never eaten in my entire life. Once dinner was done, we all went to the campfire. The oracle, someone named Rachel Dare, was sitting there too. Unfortunately, the sing-along started right away. After the sing-along was over, Chiron came over.

"Hello campers, I'm glad you made it here with most of your limbs! However we must discuss some matters first." He started.

"Like the Great Prophecy?" a voice sounded.

Everyone looked at the oracle. "Rachel can you repeat the lines?" Chiron asked.

Rachel nodded and then began, "The Great Prophecy goes like this

seven half bloods shall answer the call

to storm or fire the world must fall-"

Jason stood up and chanted "Ut cum spiritu postrema sacramentum dejuremus Et hostes ornamenta addent ad ianuam necem." I instantly knew what it meant, after all I picked up Latin in Hogwarts.

"An oath to keep with a final breath And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death," I said and everyone looks at me. "What? I learned Latin a while ago."

"But how did Jason know the prophecy?"

"I- uh can explain," I started, "But I can only tell Chiron."

I led him to the big house, and said, "Chiron, me and Jason live on Olympus, we heard the prophecy from Apollo, and Jason is a son of Jupiter, not Zeus." With that, we quickly left to rejoin the campfire. Suddenly, Rachel lurched forward as two campers caught her and she spewed a prophecy,

"Child of lightning, beware the earth,

The giants' revenge, the seven shall birth,

The forge and dove shall break the cage,

And death unleash through Hera's rage."

After the prophecy was finished, chaos was ensured among the campers. "QUIET DOWN!!!" I yelled to silence them, "Ok, so Jason has to choose two people, the forge is Hephaestus and the dove is Aphrodite, so you gotta choose someone from those two cabins."

Jason looked shaken back, "Ok, I'll choose Leo and Piper." Let's imagine that like Leo, Piper was claimed immediately.

That night, I had a visit from the Fates and a woman whom I did not recognize in my dreams. "Who are you?" I asked the woman.

"I am Ananke, protengos of Fate and Inevitability."

"Ok so why are you here." I replied.

"We are here to make you our champion." All four of them said together freaking me out.

"Cool." I replied and they face-palmed. "Do I get more power?"

"Yes." they said.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I tried running away but my feet were stuck in the ground.

They laughed and blasted me with power. After the power settled I yelled while fake sobbing. "WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY, WHY ME." They laughed even more from that. With that my dream faded away.

____________________________________________________________________________

Yay another chappy sorry for the wait my loyal (hopefully) readers. By the way I am gonna finish this story first then post a story of Percy's Hogwarts experience.

SPOILER ALERT: Someone else will take percy's place in part of the seven and Percy will travel with Artemis' hunters during the war. Also someone else was transported to CJ Percy will just be here during the first quest then leave with the hunt.