I Become A Guardian

Percy Pov

Jason had left days ago (Am I right about this?) with Piper and Leo. Leo had found the bronze dragon, named it Festus, and managed to get it to NOT destroy the camp. I clapped like crazy. Anyways, I was currently bored out of my mind. Just then I see Jason with a Iris Message. Thalia, apparently, was calling him.

Piper Pov

(A/N this is wrote by Uncle Rick starting on pg. 480 in The Lost Hero)

Jason stumbled back in surprise. "Thalia!"

"Thank the gods," said the Hunter. The scene behind her was hard to make out, but Piper heard yelling, metal clashing, and explosions.

"We've found her," Thalia said. "Where are you?"

"Oakland," he said. "Where are you?"

"The Wolf House! Oakland is good; you're not too far. We're holding off the giant's minions, but we can't hold them forever. Get here before sunset, or it's all over."

"Then it's not too late?" Piper cried. Hope surged through her, but Thalia's expression quickly dampened it.

"Not yet," Thalia said. "But Jason- it's worse than I realized. Porphyrion is rising. Hurry."

"But where is the Wolf House?" he pleaded.

"Our last trip," Thalia said, her image starting to flicker. "The park. Jack London. Remember?"

This made no sense to Piper, but Jason looked like he'd been shot. He tottered, his face pale, and the Iris message disappeared.

"Bro you all right?" Leo asked. "You know where she is?"

"Yes," Jason said. "Sonoma Valley. Not far. Not by air."

Percy Pov

For a second, I wondered why I saw that. "Our blessing gives you visions of knowledge when you are needed." I heard Ananke say. After that I apparated to the Wolf House with a loud CRACK, confusing everyone. I looked around. There were two mounds of earth. I used the enemy's confusion to my advantage. I quickly, and nonverbally, threw a ton of spells at the giant's minions. Protego Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello Inimicum I thought, the spells going to work before my eyes.

"Hey, You need help here?" I asked Thalia.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm a son of Poseidon." I told her. I then created a wall of fire and sent it into enemy. I was slowly tiring. The quest arrived shortly afterwards. It didn't help much when Khione showed up. At that moment I showed my full aura, which I had been masking. Khione was thrown backwards. While Thalia, Jason, Piper, Leo, and Hera talked, I, along with the hunters, was holding back the enemy. When Khione tried to freeze us, I lit her on fire with a Fire-Making Spell ,and using my fire powers, covered her with fire. We fought for a good while before Porphyrion rised and Jason began fighting him, I could tell Zeus was proud, mainly because the thunder rumbling. After Hera was free, Porphyrion was sucked up into the earth and Hera revealed her true form. Luckily, I was looking away and the enemy was disintegrated. Hera sent the quest back to camp, and I apparated to Olympus and Zeus, sensing my presence, ushered me into the meeting. I sat in my chair at the bottom of my father's throne.

"Perseus, we have decided that, because of Gaea rising, you will guard the Hunters of Artemis." Dram- sorry Zeus said.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!????" I shouted.

"You will guard the Hunters." He said bluntly again.

I turned to Artemis, "Do you agree with this?"

"Father said I must have a guardian and if I refuse he would assign Heracles and he is unbearable." She said.

I sighed and said, "Ok, I'll do it." I said, giving in, because I knew I wouldn't win.

______________________________________________________________________________

There! Chapter FINISHED.

I think I'll start doing questions at the end of chapters.

Who did you get as your godly parent on the quiz on playbuzz???

Also some nice ocean music