Prologue

Damian Wayne has seen many things his over time, Grandfather's apprentice Slade Wilson tried to take over the organization, becoming Robin, underground cult, The Court of Owls, one of them murdering the rest of the Court, and with some of them trying to kill his Father, his mother well in Control of his Father and Brainwashing all the National Leaders in becoming part of the League of the Assassin's. Damian was sent to the Teen Titans to work with a team and almost ends up nearly dead, by challenging Blue-Beetle and nearly ended up dead, but Raven using her powers to take away his pain, somehow it created a mind-link of some kind. After Damian found out that Terra was the mole and she was working for Slade and the end being used in a ceremony, that Brother- Blood would use the Team to make himself into a type of God by draining them of their power. Towards the end they defeat Brother-Blood and Terra attacks Slade and sacrificing herself, in all to protect Teen Titans from the pain of betraying them over the time she had grown to trust them, within the span of the year.

Teen Titan's Tower April 15 , 2017  3:14 p.m. 

Damian's Pov:

The material of Slade's mask between my fingers. 'Was he truly dead? There was no way he could have survived after Terra avalanched the entire place.' 'Damian, you know he's dead right?' 'Raven.' Turning towards my side Raven was next to me. "What?" Raven, pulled back her cloak and there was a black puppy, lifting one of it's ears and I tilted an eyebrow.

 "What?" Raven, pulled back her cloak and there was a black puppy, lifting one of it's ears and I tilted an eyebrow

Raven's Pov:

"Damian you seemed different after what happened to Terra." "Well, she was a Traitor and was working for Slade." "Damian their both gone, well with Terra sacrificing herself and all. Garfield has taken it harder then anyone else on the team, with the fact that she's gone." "I know Rae, but's what's with the dog?" "Though we could both take care of him, are you at least going to name him, or are you to stubborn?" "Titus." "What?" "That's his name, Titus." "Why am I not surprised? You named him after something that probably involved war, right?" "No, Raven's he named after a warrior, protective and strong." Titus jumped out of my hands and looked over the edge of the Tower and looked back at Damian, "I think he likes his name, Damian."