Chapter 3: The Messenger

Author's Note (Sorry, I didn't explain the rest of the plot. This is only a four months after Damian Wayne is only Red X. I been trying to do a ton of Editing, so don't take it in the wrong way if I behind on the chapters. Plus I've been working on a Criminal Minds Spencer Reid X Emily Prentiss Fanfiction as well. So it's harder with digging in research for both stories.) Leave me comments on what I can improve on this story or any other on my profile.

A Year Ago

Metropolis

February 4

10:47p.m.

"Hello?" Your breath so easily becoming mist. Frost spreading throughout the windows tempting to break and crack the bricks. The hollowing of wind grew so strong as if a whisper of words could over take your entire body, the door slamming shut. "If this a prank, youre screwing with the wrong guy." The eeriness of shadowness as dark, red like tar crawls dripping down the sides before it comsumed Clark from the inside.  Later throughout the night of Diana and Clark exiting the Movie theather and strolling down on the sidewalk. "The harsh language was unnessacry and the female leads seemed only to be present to be rescued by the leading male, but all in all I find myself devoted." Diana had noticed that Clark seemed to have something else on his mind, as he stopped peering into a store window, "Clark?" The vivid, clear, detailed of burning flames, a strange artifact a bright green with ancient symbols outlined across it, an uncanny voice. "Trigon, Trigon lives." Four bright  glowing eyes, with an outlining glow of blood like red.

Diana's Pov:
"Are you alright?" "Sorry, I just got a lot on my mind." "You can always share your burdens with me, Clark." 

"C-Clark, is everything alright?" Clark backed away from Diana, "Stay away from me!" Clark ran and ran down the street until he was no longer in Diana's sight of view.

(~)

Sometime later during the night Clark, kept banging his head against a brick, stone wall trying to get these strange, unexplainable images of three shadowy outlined by a bloody red surrounding the same green artifact all saying in union again, "Trigion Lives!" His eyes they turned black, pure black as he growled and he flew. A building on fire, from the shadows to the flames, in a suit outlined by a bright neon green tearing apart the building. Superman, "Atomic Skull." "We quite had a tumble last year. Still I sensed you being a good guy and all and playing nice, you won't have to this time. I've gotten a lot stronger." Noticing that Superman's eyes were black, "You don't look so good." Superman, without hesitation punched, threw him against one of the crumbling walls over and over on the side of the building. "Okay, okay." Superman, kept beating the heck out of him until the battle was out of the burning building, Atomic Skull, landed hard, on the ground.

Superman landing on the ground, a vehicle approaching, the lights and Wonder Woman descending, "He's barely, alive Clark. What's wrong with you Clark?" Clark, he was about to attack her and she was ready, when he kneeled down from  a bright green light radiating form crystal Batman was holding. "He's not himself." "What is that?" "Kryptonite. Guess, he don't tell you everything." "The rising is coming. You can't stop it." Superman's face, turned, transformed four red bright eyes and red skin.

Batman's Pov:
Still holding up  the crystal "Superman someone is controlling you." In a menacing voice, that was not Superman's, "You have your part to play. Both of you. The girl will be taken." "Girl?" 

Just like that Superman flew away, even after it, Batman asked for Cyborg's and even Flash's help but they couldn't trace him or even where he was going, it didn't make sense even to Bruce 'Who was this Girl? What part did he and Diana, to play with this Girl?' 

(~)

"You know, you've waited a little longer, for him to even finish up what he going to say, to her." "You know we can't, go against your father, The King and Lord, wishes of finding the Kryptonian for-" "Silence, his emotions though they were at the peak, if he stayed a little longer, those emotions would have been delicious to savor off, and we wouldn't have to keep on feeding off these useless humans, but they do a decent job from their emotions."

To Be Continued: Share and Comment