New faces

"It is so breath taking. It reminds me of someone I used to be close with" I admitted, glancing down at the ground as the memories rolled through.

"That's why we painted it. In memory of someone close to us" the deep voice spoke again.

***

This time, I actually heard the footsteps of the males approaching and standing beside me.

I looked to my right and the third boy was standing beside me and the first boy beside him. To my left was the second boy standing beside me. All three of them in the same stance, legs slightly parted, arms crossed, and a hurt expression plastered on their faces.

"Speaking of which. I have never seen any of y'all around here." I set my gaze back on the painting.

"Could say the same." the second boy spoke.

"Well, I just got back here last night from Brazil. My name is Jinae" I informed them.

"My name is Jin. This here is Jimin" the taller boy pointed to the boy beside me, "and that one is Yoongi".

I followed his finger that pointed at each boy, taking in their features.

"Nice to meet you" I smiled. "So, how come I've never seen any of you before?" I questioned, turning my body towards Jin, being he has been the one to talk the most.

"Well, we like to stay to ourselves. We don't like to be involved with other people. Last time that happened he-"

"So why did you go to Brazil?" Yoongi blurted in, cutting the elder off.

"Ah~ Well, reasons. I really can't say much more since I don't even know you" I awkwardly chuckled, curious at what Jin was going to tell me.

"I heard it's beautiful there. Is it really?" the quiet voice that belonged to Jimin spoke.

"Well it really depends on what part you go to" I admitted. "All countries, states, and other places have beautiful and ugly sides to them. It also depends on how you see them as a person yourself."

"True. That makes a lot of sense." Jimin shyly smiled.

"I guess it does" I grinned to myself. "Have y'all lived here your whole lives?"

"Yep." Yoongi exhaled, popping the 'p'.

"Ah~" I nodded my head, shifting my weight from one leg to the other. "Well, I was going around to refresh my memory. Mind joining me?" I smiled, a dimple peeking through on my right cheek.

"We would love to. It's nice making new friends." Jin smiled and turned around, "Let's go"

We all turned around and followed Jin. As we passed by destructed buildings, and other objects that littered the landscape, Jin always seemed to have a story for each one. We all laughed and joked around, it was like being a child again. We laughed until our stomachs hurt, ran until our legs gave out, and told breathless jokes.

While we were sitting on the green grass, resting from playing tag, I got a text from Jaehwa telling me that I needed to come home and help out around the house and with mom.

"Hey. Um, I have to get going. My sister needs me to help out with mom. Thanks for showing me around. I had fun." I stood up, earning all their attention.