Introduction

Hello, thank you for stopping by. If you reading this, it means you are tired of the lousy comments and kiss-ass comments you've been having from others. If you reading this, you have the desire to be better and being a better author.

Haven said the above, this is an initiative to bring about better contents and better authors for world consumption.

This is an initiative to change lives to transform people to be better persons, authors, critics, readers, and better persons who will not apologise for their mistakes but learn from it, who will not give excuses to their failure but identify the cause and learn from it and reapply what they've learned and see to it that it becomes successful.

This is an Initiative to celebrate people who are doing well at what they are doing and celebrate those who are well on their journey.

This is an Initiative to help you learn how to appreciate what you have, celebrate others for what they have that you don't and to see that you accelerate on your journey to becoming a world great author.

This is an initiative to harness talents, connections and willing people that will build a great community of Authors and readers that will change the world and revolutionise the world through writing.

If you believe these are your values and something you want to be a part of, then, you are most welcome.

More about us will be published soon. For now, be aware that the book reviews will be done by professionals and who would love their identities to be anonymous. This is because we want to keep the potency of their evaluation sacred and not biased or compromised by relationships or association or by affiliation.

Also, there will be steps that must be followed if you want to qualify for a book review from our professionals from different universities all over the world.
Password for bookshelves is K9<F>.

Do you want to be part of our book shelve?
If yes is your answer, then you can place an application on the next page that must be followed if you want to be considered.

Organization and orderliness are Key to us. So please, do well to follow each and every one of our rules and be polite in your approach on this platform.

You can place your comments HERE.

For any Question, you may have or concerns, please place your questions HERE... 

Whatever placed in the comment box, will be Ignored.

ATTENTION: PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS ARE IN ONE COMMENT POSTING. ANYTHING OUTSIDE THAT WILL BE IGNORED.

Thank you for your time and know this initiative is about the love of You.