Notice...

Meet your Reviewers, Coaches and support bone.

Note: Members are allowed to choose their reviewers and coaches. You are entitled to 2.
Visitors, you will be placed randomly.

Our reviewers will remain anonymous, less information about them is deliberate. It will only change if otherwise decided by them.

However, feel free to interact with them via the comment section provided. Responses will be passed across accordingly. Please start your comments or questions with the password provided.

Please ensure your comments or questions are done in one comment posting. Otherwise, it will be deleted.
Password: <K9FM> for members.
[K9FV] for visitors.

Name: Slake PJ, PhD

Country: USA

University: Harvard

Short note: "I'm not a pet shoulder person. Don't expect me to be. I will do whatever it takes to see you achieve your dreams. But I don't waste time on lousy people."

Comment section:

Name Dr.Mrs. Sarah .L.W.

Country: England

University: Yale

Short note: "I'm excited to have me walk with you through your journey to becoming the Best You life has to offer. I volunteer my time to invest in your mind. I hope you take it seriously."

Comment section:

Name: Arjun A.E, PhD

Country: India

University: Walden

Short note:" I only want to walk the work with serious minds, one excuse and I'm done with you. I'm too busy to invest my time into an unhealthy mind. You wanna go far, prepare to work hard for it. Life will never be fair."

Comment section:

Name: Dr Olawale B.D

Country: Nigeria

University: University Of Benin

Short note: " Hello there, welcome to a new beginning to becoming a world-class writer. I am waiting to see what you got. Don't worry, it doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to be you. Hope you excited as I am."

Comment section:

Name: Mr Anatoly A.A

Country: Russia

University: Cambridge

Short note: " A willing mind is an unbeatable hero. There is a hero stuck inside you, that's where I come in. I'm here to bring out that hero in you. Don't be shy, just step forward."

Comment section:

Name Miss Alexander K.O, EdD.

Country: Spain

University: Oxford

Short note: "I will help in any way I can, that's me being honest. I can't guarantee to help you archive your dreams, that's a lofty promise. If you're looking for a magician, I'm sorry that's not me. Archiving your dreams is completely up to you. If you want my help, that's where I come in."

Comment section:

Name: Dr Darius S.T

Country: Germany

University: Robert Kennedy

Short note: " I love writing and reading. When I'm with you, all I get is writers thought. I love pop music, I love having fun. Who says teaching must be boring. I will be glad to read your works and give you honest feedback to help you improve. Feel free to holla down in the comment section."

Comment section:

Name: Dr.Larry Jones

Country: Finland

University: Middlesex

Short note: "Im ready for you are you ready for what's coming your way? Well, time will tell."

Comment section:

Name: H.Walker, PsyD

Country: France

University: Perking

Short note: "It would be nice to have you here on my team. I am eager to meet you, to study your mind and give the best advice possible."

Comment section:

Name Stacy H.L, PhD.

Country: USA

University: Stanford

Short note: " I enjoy building stuff from the scratch and to me nothing is impossible. So now, get ready to beat your imagination of you. Can't wait to meet you."

Comment section:

Any concerns or complaints post it all HERE.
☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

Books are still under vetting. Please bear with us as we do our best to serve you.
#K9Foundations care about you. We are You oriented. Keep Smiling...

 Keep Smiling