Application For BookShelve

Welcome to this chapter.

Here you get to apply for the consideration of your book or books to be on our bookshelves.

We are really happy to have you here. Below is the format of the application. Please do well to follow strictly.
Make sure your application is done as an inline comment to the assigned place and also it's in  ONE COMMENT POST. ANYTHING OUTSIDE SUCH WILL BE IGNORED OR DELETED.
Your tags should consist of people you strongly believe they are good writers or have the ability to become one.
They also should be amongst books you have read and love.
They should be amongst the people you aspire or inspire.

Please add this book to your library and reading list. Is a must.
Also follow all instructions strictly. 👈☝
Password:
Username:
Country:
AGE:
OCCUPATION:
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE(S):
Author Biography In Brief:
Why do you want to be on our shelves?
Your favourite Author
Who Is OR are Your Role model(s)?
Book Name
Chapters
Status
Matured?
LGBTQ (please state it is in your plot or character background)
Genre:
Sub Genre
Current Reads
Current Votes
Synopsis
Last Updated
Tags (@ least 10)

PLEASE POST APPLICATION HERE👉👈

Add this book to your Reading List And Library... 

Do not post applications at comment post. Post it as an inline comment to where it should be.👆☝
Failure to do so will attract your application to be ignored.

Please note this initiative is supported by the wattpad community and any form of plagiarism will be reported and will result in your book taken off wattpad and your account blocked. Make sure your story is original to you.
Thank you.