Book Shelve

Books accepted will be posted here.

After reading a book from here, please place a comment on the chapters of the book you read.
Comment Format: start Your Comment With #K9F

At least 3 books must be read by you.
1 from the Visitors List And 2 from Membership List.

At least 3 to 5 Chapters must be read. Excluding Authors Notes and Introductions.
It's not a must to finish the book.

You must place a short review of the book you have read in the Review section of the book.

K9Foundations Members Books

( Currently undergoing Sorting)

Author:Dorootthee
Book:Alcohol
Genre: Not specified
Subgenre: Not specified 
LGBTQ: No
MATURED: yes
Status: Ongoing
Synopsis: Everything started with a glass of wine, but who knew it could become such an addiction?
Author Biography:
I'm Dora, from Slovenia and a nursing student.

Social media handle:
Instagram: -dorootthee
Twitter: dorotheamagdic

Readers Reviews: 

Author:BloodyTurtle
Book: Stab a Dagger Down the Middle
Chapters: Five
Genre: Horror
Subgenre: Romance and Fantasy. 
LGBTQ: No
MATURED:yes. Alcohol use, gore, expletives, nudity, not descriptive sex (it’s not grotesque. Just says they joined in oneness. Sex shouldn’t be made disturbing...) and violence in the future.
Status: Ongoing
Synopsis: Ten and Zero-One have something similar to split personalities. With Ten’s lust that leads to his dagger and Zero-One’s hatred toward teens, the two killers have a handful of issues from having to run from the law to dealing with each other. One day, Ten receives a mission from a beauteous and youthful succubus to save her from her imprisonment, be he accepts, but he needs to leave Zero-One so he can live for himself. This is made possible by a necromancer named Ire, but they need to attract her first, and only one will keep their skin, leading to a whole other problem for Ten.

Last updated: five days ago. (I write many stories currently, so my updates are a little slow).

Authors Biography: I’m E. I started writing late last summer, and I have been daily since then for hours. I’m a fantasy author, and I’ve been dabbling in fantasy hybrids with other genre. I’m not someone with friends, and I’m even referred to as a sociopath or future serial killer due to my being anti social and what I write. But my main goal right now is to get out of high school and become an author.
Social Media handle(s): Nil

Readers Review: 

Author:Emily2001_15
Book: Poems
Genre: Poetry
Subgenre: Nil
LGBTQ: No
MATURED: No
Status: Ongoing
Synopsis: Poems on different subjects, they're supposed to have an impact on others who feel these ways. 

It sometimes helps to know others feel the way you feel Or just to know someone is there for you So enjoy the poems
Warning: These are sad poems, angered poems and honestly depressing poems.
Speak before you think and think before you speak~Emily

Last updated: March 12, 2018

Authors Biography: I'm a shy 16 year old who just loves to write. My favorite author is Bella Forrest. My role models are Suzanne Collins and Bella Forrest.
Social Media handle(s): Nil