Battle and Shop

3rd pov

Y/N stood in complete shock at the 4 women standing before him. He then bowed towards them and spoke "It's a honor to meet you all. I'm terribly sorry for the fact that my new bloodlines were practically given to me." The 4 women stood there sizing him up before Mito Smiled "Thank you for your consideration. Ladies, please inform him on our decision. I need to go pick up something in the Uzukage tower." She then left the group.

Kasumi spoke "We understand that you had no choice on your new blood. All we ask is that you honor the clans you are now apart of." Y/N nodded at her words. Ayane then spoke up "Because of your new situation, we all agreed to train you in the clan arts. Mito will teach you in the Uzumaki and Uchiha Clan techniques while we teach you the Hayabusa clan arts and how to use your new weapons." Y/N nodded at her words in complete acceptance.

Momoji then spoke "Also we'll be traveling the entire way. We decided that we need travel around and 'fix' a few things before we reach Konoha. But before we do any sort of traveling, I need to check something. Please summon the Dragon Sword." He nodded and looked through his inventory and widen his eyes at what exactly is in there. He finally found the sword and summoned it.

Momoji nodded in thanks and reached for her necklace and revealed a glowing pendant

Momoji nodded in thanks and reached for her necklace and revealed a glowing pendant. The Dragon Eye. She spoke up "I'm sorry but I need reassurance on something. Please take the Dragon Eye into your hands. Even with the Dragon blood in your veins, the Eye could rejected you." Y/N hesitated for a second before he took the Dragon Eye and stared at it for a few seconds.

Y/N POV

I was about to return the Eye back to Momoji before I was assaulted with images.

(A/N: stop at 4:50. If you want to watch the rest, go ahead. I laughed at it.)

I quietly stood there processing the images until I saw a pop up.

The Dragon Eye has accepted you and is now soul bound to you!

Dragon Eye:
This unique item is said to be the actual eye of a dragon god. It gives it's chosen wielder double experience if equipped. If it's equipped to the Dragon Sword, it makes the Dragon Sword into the True Dragon Sword.

New skill!

Bleeding affect:
Relive the memories of your ancestors. During training, you'll receive flashbacks of your ancestors. After completing your ancestors memories, this skill will end.