important question

There will be bashing in this story. But how much bashing will be aloud is the question.

I personally despise a few characters from the naruto series, so here they are.

Minato Namikaze: For all his skills, forethought isn't among them. He sacrifice his on child because of how blind he was to human nature. He also was a believer in the prophecies crap. He claims that betraying the village is betraying your family, but he screwed over his family because of his blind faith. Personally in my opinion is the village can go Fuck itself. It can always be rebuild.

Side note is that I find it kinda strange how kumo nin infiltrated Konoha and kidnapped Kushina, with Minato being the one to find her instead of the experienced trackers from among the clans. Especially when Kushina left a trail for someone to find.

Jiraiya: I find him to be funny, but honestly he's shady. As Naruto's godfather, he should of done a more active roll in his childhood. He doesn't need to reveal any real information, but apparently his research is more important than his godson. He barely trains naruto in summoning before the finals of the chunin exams, by tossing him into the deep end of a shark infested pool without making sure that his godson is ready. Every time we saw him teaching naruto something, he just told naruto to do it, instead of actually helping him with the steps. I don't know if Jiraiya knew the extent about naruto neglect, but he should of seen if in the first place. And let's not forget about him almost killing naruto. Every time he made naruto use Kurama's chakra, Naruto's life was almost lost. He also is incredibly dumb when it comes to human nature and believes way to much in prophecies.

Side note is that it's kinda strange how his spy network couldn't find Orochimaru when it was able to find Pains base of operations.

Hashirama Senju: I actually don't like him for one thing. He effectively made the tail beast into tools of war by giving them out like gifts. Because of his naivety, there have been 3 great wars with the tail beast used as deterrents.

Sasuke Uchiha: he's a arrogant, emo, piece of shit. I don't really care about him at all.

Sarutobi: I'm kinda split between like and dislike with the aged hokage. On one hand I can see that his advance age kept him from being more active. On the other I see a Kage who let's his own council control him. He also let Orochimaru escape, knowing full well that he could of stop him and ended a future threat. Another thing is that he let Tsunade run around the Elemental Nations for a large number of years. He could of easily of helped her with her loss and still had her in the village.

Kakashi Hatake: I'm Neutral towards him at best. He's a good shinobi in most points, except for his tardiness, That could get people killed. As good as he is as a shinobi, he sucks as a sensei. Only really training his students when the situation demands it.

Shinobi Council: they are relics from a age of strife. They need new blood to take the seats as advisors.

Clan heads: I'm Neutral towards most of them. Don't like the damn seal of the hyuga clan. A branch member doesn't have to die for a foe to claim there byakugan, there treatment will eventually make a branch member do something just to spit the clan.

Civilian council: greedy little bastards, pretty much.

These are the things i would like answers too. So how far should I bash them?

No bashing: pretty self explanatory.

Mild bashing: who ever is bashed will quickly know what there problem is.

Average bashing: who ever is bashed will take time to see there mistakes.

High bashing: takes a important event for them to see what the Hell's wrong with them.

Extreme bashing: there's no saving the poor fool who gets this.

If you wish to, put which bashing choice with who you want.