1 three weeks later

"lets get drunk this night! Woooooo"

I shouted at the busy, sluty crowd here in the bar. My usually night life of course.

"Hey... Sexy you alone?" I smiled to this hot guy beside me saying you can make me busy.

I drink my tequilla, and motion the bartender to give more of what im drinking. His skillfull flexes makes its magic, making five shots of tequilla in front of me.

"Thanks"

I said in seductive tone, watching how he move his adam's while looking at me. What could i say, ang sexy ko tignan sa halter dress na to. A long cut give a nice view to my proudness.

"Wanna get out of here babe?"

I snap my head to him, huh! Brusko din tong isang ito.

"Thanks but no thanks, sweetheart"

I saw how his face darken, after i rejected his offer. Im not easy peasy dude.

"Maarte ka ha! Sasama ka sakin!" He growled and he grab my hand tightly.

"You prick!"

I cussed. He pulled me closer to him but sad to say i know selfdefense. So i reverse his arm and pull it up, making a cracking sound.

"Awww fuck shit! You bitch!"

"Awww thank you. What an honnor"

I bow my head and finally give him the best kick in his life, in between his useless tighs

I drunk half of my tequilla shot, leaving two shot. I paid my bills and went out.

"Woo! Stressful life. Bakit kasi busy ang mga frenny ko!"

Maybe i just take a walk para mawala ang asar ko sa lalaking iyon.

"Fucker"

And oh, i almost forgot..i'll drink this now

-----

And that was me before this. First i never wanted this. I really dont.

But things change and life brought me to this notorious society where people dont show mercy.

Where people got used to play with guns, knives, bombs and deadly weapons. Where people dont pray because they dont have Gods.

This isnt my life before, but that was then until now.

So get used to it self.

Im not that wild free Cataleya okay maybe a little wild but i will be accurate. Im controlled. Im under supervision.

And im a reflection of lossed memior of this lady in front of me.

She is the lovely as they say, she is the heiress of this society. It feels like im really looking in a mirror.

We have the same face but different eyes. She have those blonded hair while i got brown waves. She got a very slender body but strictly strong while i got a fine thin body.

"What happen to you?"

I asked in air.

Bakit ba siya nawala? Did someone kill her or abducted her?

Pasensya na mukang ako muna ang papalit sa pwesto mo dito.

I didnt planned this tho pero heto ako. I didnt planned to stay there para makita lahat ng iyon.

"It just that it happened in no time. Im sorry for you and me also. I dont know if i can survive your life. This is so frustating"

Ni hindi ko na nga nakakasama ang old friends ko. No bar hopping. No night wild life like i used to do three weeks ago!