4 hot and cold too

Rix pov

"Dont judge the barn by its cover? Feel at home. Your room will be second to the right next to mine. I'll just rest for now"

I said to Cat. Im exhausted. I went to my room and took off all my clothes and walk inside the bathroom.

*Smirk

Im still amused at what Cat's reaction when she saw the barn. The outside of this house is just the disguise. Bawal magtayo dito ng mansion kaya pinasadya na ganito lang ito.

"I need to ease myself. I need a hot shower"

I open the shower and a hot fluid runs unto me.
As i finished taking shower my phone ring. Its Dy.

"Nanjan na ba kayo?"

"Yeah..kararating lang"

The road are close going here, so maybe he cant come.

"Okay. I cant pass the road. Nagsara na ata. I'll stay here in motel. Baka bukas na ako makarating"

He explained.

"Ok" i said in uninteresting sound

"Fucker! Dont do anything to Cat. Dude i swear i'll beat you"

I ended his call. Fucker? Look whos talking.

At tulad nga ng sinabi ko kay Cat bago kami pumunta dito. Kompleto na gamit dito even clothes mapababae o lalaki.

I wear black sweatpants and white shirt. I took out my cig and light it up.

"Did she went up already?"

Hindi ko pa narinig na bumukas ang pinto niya. Maybe she's down there. Roaming around the house.

"I'll just check her"

'baka naman namiss mo lang'

What the fuck mind!

"I'll just check her out. Nothing more nothing less!"

Tss. Ano bang nangyayari sakin. This is bad.
I walk downstairs just to see her laguage in the living room. Where is she?

My gut says i should go the pool.

"This is bad. What is this instinct? At sakanya pa"

Pailing iling kong sabi sa sarili ko. May narinig akong kaluskos at dahan dahan akong sumilip sa pool area.

"Cataleya" i whisper

She's resting at the edge of the pool with a glass of Stoney. Is she drinking all the way? She turn her head at my point and i quickly hid myself in the divider.

"Did she see me?" Hope not.

I slowly move to her. Not minding if she gonna say that im sneaking at her.

"Your drinking"

I said. Trying to be serious at this matter. Tumingala siya sa gawi ko. Pumupungay na ang mata niya. Lasing na siguro.

"Oh? Hendrix. Wanna get drunk with me?"

Is she seducing me? The way she said my name. Its very inviting.

"I never get drunk Cataleya" i said a matter of fact.

Not even once in my life. I stood still beside her when she handed the glass with Stoney. I drunk all of it.

"Wait here. I'll get you another glass." She said

She stood up but she loss a bit balance. Buti na lang nakakapit ito sa braso ko. Careless.