Chapter 3

We arrived at Denny's, and I went to sit down at the both and as soon as my butt touched the be- "AHHH FUCK" I yelled. Daddy Edward looked at me like I offended his great ancestors, and then the entire population at Denny's looked at me.
"Sorry I thought I seen a... spider?"
Daddy looked at me smirking. I looked at him with a look that could kill (you know if he actually could die). He only smirked and looked at his plate of pancakes. I looked back down at mine and seen that Gregasours ate the entire plate!
"GREG! WHAT THE FUCK??" I said.
He looked at me and licked his lips and continued to eat the rest of his. I slunk back into the bench and sat in agony because I haven't ate all day, and after a session of memes and Minecraft I usually get pretty hungry. But whatever he can eat them I don't care.
After about an 1hr if Greg eating the entire damn Denny's! Literally they ran out of PANCAKE MIX HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?! We finally left and headed to dollar tree to get some rope... and not for the way you're thinking. Although death sounds appealing, I'll pass for right now. We went into dollar tree and my ass was hurting so bad I was comtiplating if I wasn't to punch daddy in the dick so hard that he cried.... but that would only make things worse. Could you imagine he might not fuck me for an entire week.... I'd die. I've been in my thoughts for so long that I didn't even realize we went through the entire store and were already checking out.
We got in the car and the radio blasted some weird ass music... it's kinda shitty, maybe zayn? Yea it's zayn. I reach to turn off the radio but Greg slaps my hand and growls. I turn around and look at him like "boi" and he just growls. Daddy looks at Greg and says "be nice or no dog with a blog for a week."  I just smile and look down.

Alright y'all (I'm from Michigan not Texas where I fuck my cousin.) but anyway I'll leave on this note. Also rip Carl.
-carol