Chapter 4

We arrived home and I immediately went to the bathroom to soak my ass in cold water, hoping to numb the pain. When I looked back in the water I noticed it turned a red tint... hmmm. Weird, I know I'm a man? HOLY FUCK AM I BLEEDING?? OUT OF MY ASS?? HOW THE FUCK... wait.... did he hit me till I bleed? I'm gonna kill him. Well try at least. I march down stairs and I see da- Edward (I'm mad at him right now. He doesn't deserve it) he's sitting at the dining room table watching the one direction video diaries. He likes to have his emotional time once a day and this is the time. He doesn't allow us to interrupt him, but he made my ass bleed so I have an excuse.
"EDWARD!!" I scream.
He jumps about a foot in the air "Jesus fuck JEFF WHAT HELL?" He's got tears streaming down his face cause the diaries. He tries to wipe them away quickly but it doesn't work.
"I'm bleeding."
"Ok? Do you want a bandaid?"
"YOU MADE MY ASS BLEED!"
He gets the look of "oh fuck"
"IM SORRY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME TO STOP!!"
"DONT BLAME ME ASSHOLE!"
"DONT CALL ME AN ASSHOLE JEFF I WILL DO IT AGAIN AND YOU KNOW IT!"
"WHY YOU HAVE A THING FOR BLOOD?"
He looks down... ashamed?
"Yes."
I'm shook I start looking around for some cameras like I get he's a vampire and shit but... what the fuck?
"You're kidding.... right?"
"No I'm a vampire you really think I don't enjoy you bleeding? I want to fuck you with your blood!"
"Ok." I run.
I run so fast