Chapter 5

I've never ran so fast....I was panting I could barely breathe. I could hear him yelling out "Jeff!" But I didn't stop. I needed to get away...I tripped... over a fucking LEAF. A LEAF.
"FU-!"
I'm cut off by Edward falling on top of me... I feel his big erect penis caressing my ass cheek. I moan...loud. God my penis rises to the sky and Edward growls.
"I TOLD YOU TO STOP RUNNING FROM ME JEFF AND NOW IM GOING TO PUNISH YOU!"
He flips me over and I can feel his hand slowly gripping my throat and I can feel my air ways getting cut off. I moan louder, and daddy smirks. Then it hit me! I'm MAD AT HIM and WERE IN THE WOODS!
"FUCK O-" I was cut off by a snake slithering out of the ground and crawling up my leg.
"EDWARD KILL IT YOUR A MAN!"
Edward looks down at the snake and grabs it then throws it as far as possible.
"There... now if you'll excuse me I was trying to get off."
Edward smirks down at Jeff and Jeff looks up with pure love and compassion and lost of lust. Edward tears off Jeff's sweat pants and underwear, and Jeff rises his hips up to meet Edwards hips.
"TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS!"
Edward smirks down and rips his clothes off and he spits in his hand to line up his cock... but Jeff stops him and says "use my blood."

HAHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER
-carol