Aftermath Of A Battle

The battle with Rido was over. The vilainous Kuran was dead and there was a new pureblood; yuki kuran previously known as yuki cross was actually a pureblood.

Surprise surprise, yuki became a bitch, to put it nicely.

Zero wondered if the innocent kind yuki had been just a result of the spell that made her human and had been destroyed when the spell was broken, because he had no idea how this bitch-y girl had been yuki cross. In the end, zero decided that, yuki cross and yuki kuran were two seperate entities.

As a month passed after the battle and yuki joined the night class, she wanted nothing to do with anything related to her life as human. Because she was a pureblood and purebloods were above all else... Yeah right!

The chairman was heartbroken and Zero, although he never showed it, mourned the loss of his yuki, the sweet innocent clutz that he had unintentionally started seeing in the place of Ichiru.

His luck with siblings seem to be quite horrible.

Although Zero was now stable, after he consumed Ichiru's blood that night, his prowess as both a hunter and a vampire had increased. But he was still considered a level D in terms of vampires, since he didn't actually drink from his creater. Shizuka had long died before that at Kaname Kuran's hands and it was her blood running through Ichiru's veins that made Zero stable.

It was getting late and he needed to to be at the moon dorm gates for his perfect duties.

As he approached the gates, he already saw the swarm of girls.
They quickly stepped back in line when they saw him. On the other side was Sayori Wakaba, Yuki's ex-bestfriend and the new perfect.
She had a much easier time handling the girls than Yuki ever had. The girls actually seemed to have a healthy amount of fear and respect for Sayori because that girl can be even more vicious than Zero when she wants to be.

The moon gates opened just as Zero got there and all the girls watched in silent anticipation as the elite night class students came out. And as of the recent trend, Kaname and Yuki were leading the rest.

As they passed, the girls got rowdier, but not too much like in the past. Even Hanabusa's antics caused only a slight managable commotion.

Yuki walked with her head held high and the tellatale gleam of arrogance in her eyes. Kaname was also walking with a smugness that only Zero noticed because of that still fading blood bond he shared with that bastard after Kuran force fed him his pure blood once before the battle with Rido.

He noticed how the Kaname placed a possessive hand on Yuki once they were near Zero and the only reaction Zero gave, was a raised eyebrow. Which actually seemed to disappoint both purebloods, Zero noticed with amusement. Did they expect him to get jealous or something.

Ha right! As far as Zero cared, those two deserved each other, and he was not talking in a positive way.

Zero chose to ignore the usual taunts from Ruka or Hanabusa, though both seemed much more subdued lately. He had no time to worry about those vampires, he had a mission tonight after patrol.

Hello, I am writing this on a request from a friend. It is mainly focused on Zero and he is in a three way relationship with my male and female oc-s. Although I don't bash the rest of the night class, Kaname is not really that much praised in my story.
I am not really thinking that this will get much attention, but as I said its a request from a friend, so am doing it anyway.
But if anyone's really reading this, let me know if you like it.