•Chapter 4•

*Almost Lunch Time*

Ally's POV:
Kids everywhere are now being more annoying than ever. And not only to me anymore. I see it happening to Austin. It tares me apart knowing I'm the one causing the crap he now has to put up with. I'm sitting in my science class, not really paying attention. I'm too busy trying to ignore the evil glares from Rebecca. She sits across the room, but I feel her eyes lurking onto on me. Like she's trying to posses my soul.

I admit, having to watch your boyfriend be with another girl has got to be a little hard. But to make his life miserable, yea, he'll for sure take you back now. But I've seen Austin on the other end of the hall, getting called names now because of me like "lover boy" or "blondie". The guy who's suppose to be mister cool is now not as cool because he's with me... Because he's with me... Maybe, being with Austin is a mistake. Maybe he'd be better off without me ruining his reputation. I'll have to talk with him later. Maybe he'll think it's for the best too. My thoughts were interrupted by the school bell ringing throughout the classroom.

Teacher: Okay class remember your assignments are due in a week. Have a good lunch.

Then just like that, all of class stood up and rushed out into the halls. I usually stayed after for a few seconds just to let the swarm of students did down a little. I slowly hopped off of the stool I was sitting on and grabbed my books. I rounded the table and cautiously looked through the halls. It looked died down enough. I walked out, quickly went to my locker and put everything away. I turned around, but before I could get anywhere, I was shoved up against my locker and pinned to it. I looked into the eyes of a very angry Rebecca.

Rebecca: Why hello again. 'she says in an evil tone'

I just stared at her with a shocked look. Rebecca + Mad is never pretty business.

Rebecca: Listen, I don't know who you think you are thinking you can just go up to any guy you want being the slut you are and making out with them right in front of their ex-girlfriend. Well listen here you little son of a bitch, you stay away from him or else.

Ally: Or else what? 'she says in a stern tone'

Rebecca: *gives an evil sly* Oh, that's for only the future to know.

And with that, she gave me one more shove into the lockers making the skin on my arm drive into the medal. She then walked away with her obnoxious heels click, click, clicking down the hallway. I rubbed my arm where my skin had cut into the locker. Okay, now I was kind of worried. What exactly did she mean by, "that's for the future to know?" Is she planning to hurt me? Or worse... No. She wouldn't. My heart started pounding. I've gotta find Austin. She may have just been talking about me. But if she was pointing her evil little fingers at Austin too... she would do that.

Sure Rebecca and Austin used to date. But I wouldn't be surprised if she did do something to him. And I can't let that happen. No, I'd rather have it be me than him. Because, I mean for real. Nobody needs me... I slowly jogged down the hallway over towards the lunchroom. I stepped in and came to a slow halt. I skimmed the room with my eyes looking for Austin. While I was looking, a group of students came up to me and just laughed.

Guy: Hey, how was that kiss with Antonio earlier?

They all laughed more and walked away. I just kept calm and ignored them. I walked into the lunchroom more and looked around. Then, I spotted a small group in the corner. It looked like it was surrounding something. I walked a little closer trying to get a glimpse of what they were staring at. Thats when I saw a familiar head of blonde hair over the crowd. It was Austin! But, what was he doing?

His eyes were shut. Some people in the group turned to look at me. Then they all looked at each other with smiles. Almost as if they rehearsed it, at the same time they all stepped back, giving me a clear look at what Austin was doing. My jaw dropped as I stared at him. Austin... was leaning against the wall... with Rebecca kissing him... hard. My eyes felt teary. The guy, who's suppose to be my best friend, and I think even my boyfriend, was kissing the girl that hates my guts!? My stomach started knotting up. I stood there in absolute disbelief. Then I just couldn't stand to watch anymore. I shook my head with me on the verge of tears and raced out of the lunchroom.