|Only Fools Fall For You|

Once they bought cotton candy, Taehyung and Jungkook walked through the park. They took photos together or to each other. First of all, they got on the ferris wheel so they would take pictures of the panorama, too. Then, they went in the garden full of colourful flowers of the green area and, after that, took photos near the rides they went on. Lastly, they simple took pictures while walking next to each other and ate the cotton candy. They laughed at the stupid faces they made and stupid jokes. It felt good, but moslty right, for the both of them. That was some of the best days they had ever had.

Until something ruined it, or better, someone.

They weren't talking anymore, but they were close and exchanging looks occasionally, always smiling back to the other. Jungkook didn't finish the cotton candy, because he was no longer hungry and anxiety was making its part too; so he gave it to Taehyung, who seemed to understand, but didn't say anything and just took the stick. He was able to finish both, even if now he was more than full, since they were big portions. "It's worth it though." He thought.

Jungkook smiled to him and, suddenly, took the brunette's hand, holding it tightly, while looking at him. He felt his heart flatter and wasn't sure if he was going to faint just there, by looking at him or just pretend like nothing was happening inside of him.

They stood there, just like that, looking inside each other's eyes, with their hands intertwined, both their cheeks coloured of bright pink.

But in the distance, not too far though, someone was watching them. "Hoseok-hyung, we can't wait any longer! They're getting too close!" Jimin whisper-yelled, while inside he was literally exploding. He wanted to be at Taehyung's place, holding the youngest hand, keep him closer, protect him from everything and everyone and maybe place his lips on his.

It sounded like the best idea at the time.

Although, Hoseok had absolutely no idea of the real plan, he knew Jimin wanted to separate them and he didn't like it. He tried to reason with him even the week before, without succeeding. "Just wait, okay? Jungkook seems anxious, so he is probably going to say something to interrupt the moment." He said, sure of his words and crossed his arms.

Instead, the opposite happened.

Jungkook bit his lower lip and he didn't know if he had to make the first step or just let it be, until the oldest coughed slightly and looked away, saying:
"Ehm, I'm going to the bathroom, yeah... just, wait here, uh, yeah..." He rushed off, walking towards the bathroom, which they met a while ago. Once he was in, he looked at himself in the mirror and noticed his evident blush on his cheeks. He washed his face, trying also to slow down his heart beat. He felt nauseous, but he knew it was just because of anxiety. What if Jungkook didn't like him? What if he asked to meet just because he wanted to be friends? He wouldn't blame him though, they had just met after all. Was it all happening too fast? Was he expecting too much? He didn't find proper answers at those (too many) questions.

Meanwhile he was trying to calm himself down, Jimin exulted and glanced over Hoseok expectantly.
"Hyung, now! Go to the bathroom and keep Taehyung there for 5 minutes or something. I'm going to Jungkook and, unless I send you an 'Ok' message or a short call or whatever, you can't move away with Tae. Got it?" He asked and didn't even give the other time to answer that he walked quickly towards Jungkook, who seemed confused Taehyung had left like that. Maybe he didn't like him? The tension was increasing.

"Jungkookie~ How is it going?" He asked with a small smirk, standing opposite him. The black haired boy widened his eyes and shushed the other, pulling him closer by the arm. "What are you doing here hyung?! I don't want Taehyung to see us together, go home." He said, frustrated by it, but mostly, annoyed. Why was Jimin there when he perfectly knew it was a date and couldn't come? In that moment, everything seemed so obvious but at the same time unknown.