Chapter 1/Character Introduction!

Six months have passed, Serenity was a State Alchemist and a lieutenant now, no longer just an enlisted part of the military. Naturally she preserved herself some more, as that felt more comfortable. She wasn't eccentric like some of the others she had grown to know, that included Hughes, Havoc and Breda.

Fuery was more calm and collected, but still he had his moments where he unintentionally done something that could count as adorable, despite being calm, he could still get spooked easily, he was however, caring and sweet.

Then their was Falman, one of Serenity's closer comrades. The two naturally got along, Falman was a male in his mid twenties, Amestrian, he had silver (almost grey) hair and lightly tanned skin. Falman was considered that off a stoic man with very little emotions and difficulty letting loose. However, to Serenity they talked about all different topics that were just simply amazing. Whether it be books and movies to history and foreign countries, they loved talking about it all.

Havoc was next, he was basically a beginning womanizer, constantly flirting and searching for a lover. (Preferably a woman with a large chest.) Despite this, Havoc always seemed to be declined or beaten to the point by another man, usually Mustang.

Then their was Breda, a friend of Serenity's. In fact no - they weren't even friends. Only co-workers. So Serenity knew almost nothing about him.

Riza Hawkeye, she and Serenity resented one another. They just didn't have any chemistry together, in fact, they could barely stand to be in the same room as one another without eventually arguing over something considered stupid. The reason why they argued so much, no one knew. In fact, it was actually Riza that started this whole fiasco.

Finally there was Roy Mustang, the master womanizer - well almost. There was one woman he just couldn't faze or even surprise with his flirts. Who was that woman? Her name was Serenity. Serenity Alivia. For months he attempted to woo, it wasn't that Serenity disliked him, she just didn't like him either. Like everyone else, he was a neutral being to her. A comrade and nothing more.

Serenity Alivia is the Elemental Alchemist, studying wind alchemy, nature alchemy, aquatic alchemy and flame alchemy. She's an introverted bookworm who prefers to keep to herself most of the time, she only really enjoys Falman's company. Serenity is twenty five years of age and a lieutenant, she has brown hair that's elegantly cascaded down her back and emerald green eyes that always shone in the light. Her most noticeable features were a cut under her left eye and her mechanical left arm which she preferred to keep hidden.

------------------------------------------------------

Serenity was currently walking alongside Falman, each of them carrying some files on the newest case: The Homunculi.
So far, there were only three known Homunculi, Lust, Envy; and Gluttony. All named after one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Not much was known about these three beings, only that they had strange abilities.
Lust could grow her nails and use them like weapons, more specifically like knives.
Envy could shape-shift into anyone's form, male or female, they could do it.
Gluttony seemed to be the most innocent yet gruesome out of the lot, he ate people, however it couldn't be considered cannibalism as he wasn't considered human.

The two walked in a bitter and tense silence, gazing at each other with suspicion. They couldn't even trust one another anymore because of Envy. Well, the silence was broken when Falman cracked a goofy grin that threw Serenity into a fit of giggles. It wasn't long before Falman also began to laugh as well. It was a calming moment that instantly washed away the thick tension between them, it was nice to laugh once every now and again.
They soon walked inside of the small office that was basically the meeting room for Roy and his team (also occasionally including Maes Hughes.)