Chapter 2

Serenity's P.o.v

I walk through the halls of Command, I'm absolutely exhausted, I should probably get some sleeping pills later on, but for now, a candy will do.
I gently reach into my pockets and feel my candy bag - my one relief from this God forsaken world. I search inside and soon feel something like a stick. Pocky. I smile to myself and pull the chocolate covered sweet out of its bag and pop one end into my mouth. The taste of mint immediately fills my tongue. I smile and continue to cheerfully take bites out of the candy.

Slowly I approach my office before stepping inside, closing the door behind me as I finish the pocky, slipping the bag of candy out of my pocket and into the bottom drawer on my desk. I sigh heavily and sit down on the seat before looking through my paperwork for today, I had to sort it out to see who it went to before going to do my own paperwork. God life is a bitch.

Roy's P.o.v

I casually walk through the halls, yet to get the paperwork from Lieutenant Alivia, Hawkeye didn't want to go collect it for some weird reason, which in hindsight was probably a good thing.
I slowly near Serenity's office, hesitant for whether I should knock on the door or not. I slowly raise my hand, preparing to knock when I hear a familiar voice.

"Hiya Roy!"

Serenity's P.o.v

I hear someone yell Roy's name, I'm too tired to figure out who it was however. Wait... Does that mean the Colonel was outside my office??
I felt my cheeks heat up and flush a rosy red colour, I must be sick. Yeah that's it. I then hear Roy's voice and my stomach begins to churn, I groan in slight pain. This lack of sleep was getting to me. However, after hearing my agonized groan, Roy and Maes Hughes rush in, worried.

"Is everything alright?" Roy asked quietly, I slowly nod but can't see them, my vision slowly blurring at the edges. I barely hear what Roy says next as my head in pounding, the next thing I know, my vision is black

Third Person P.o.v

Roy and Maes look at Serenity with concern, as she closed her eyes for a few seconds before opening them. "I'm not feeling too good..." Serenity spoke weakly as she slowly stood up straight.
"I'll call in sick for you." Maes said before scurrying off towards one of the phones. "I'll drive you home." Roy spoke quietly, walking to Serenity and wrapping an arm around her waist as the brunette cuddled up to him weakly.
Roy glanced down at her in concern as he suddenly hoisted her up bridal style. Serenity squeaked and wrapped her arms around his neck, blushing darkly as she buried her head into gave crook of his neck.

Roy's P.o.v

I lovingly glance down at the woman in my arms, I felt my heart slip a beat as I carry her towards my car quickly, I gently place her down on the passenger seat before clambering into the car. I remain silent as I begin to drive with her, soon enough I glance at her now sleeping figure.

I soon reach outside her apartment and slowly pick her up and carry her inside. Slowly walking up the stairs and towards apartment C, her apartment. I go to open the door when I see a man walking out, he had dark onyx eyes and black, almost dark blue hair in a ponytail, he looked around thirty.

"Can I help you...?" He asked quietly, his eyes narrowed into a slight glare as he noticed me carrying Serenity.
"Is there a problem?" I ask him quiet.

He nods once, "Yeah, why are you carrying my fiancée?"

((A/n: Sorry about this chapter being short!!))