~Chapter 2~

~Toby~

I drove Clocky to Slender mansion where the reception was located. As we got out of the car and headed to the steps, she asked me, "Sooooo...where's the honeymoon?" She gave me a curious look as we stepped onto the porch. "Florida. You're gonna need the sun before we move out on our own." I replied excitedly. She looked confused by what I said. I opened the door and waited for her to go inside. "Just don't worry ok?" I smiled at her brightly. She looked at me with a suspicion and brushed it off. We left through the mostly empty home and went to the backyard where the party was at. It was lit up with white Christmas lights that adorned the trees. Tables were set up all in white and a gorgeous makeshift stage was set up. Clockwork and I sat at the main table as a few other pastas told speeches, stories, and jokes. Jeff, being the playful idiot he always is, got up on stage to sing a terrible edition on A thousand years by Christina Prerri. After the food and pictures, we'd entered the house where equipment and lights were set up. "I love you Toby." Clocky looked up at me and said with such love littered all over her face. I was warmed by it. Jane walked to us, interrupting Clockwork and her words. "Congratulations! " She hugged Clocky and ruffled my hair. "Treat her well. Now get out there!" She grabbed both of our wrists and pulled us to the open floor. I have to admit, I don't know shit about decorating but...IT. WAS. BEAUTIFUL. I looked into Clocky's eyes, or eye, as the flashing lights glinted off of it. I suddenly heard a booming voice over microphone. "Congratulations to the newlyweds Toby and Clocky!" I recognized the voice as Ben. Everyone clapped and cheered furiously. "Now let's welcome them to the dancefloor for their first dance." Everyone clapped again and the flashing of the light changed to a solid grey/blue. A white spotlight shone in the middle of the floor. "Care to dance Meanie?" Clockwork asked, using my old nickname. I chuckled and kissed her hand. "Why absolutely, Nat" I teased her with the nickname she hated. She giggled and rolled her eye before walking with me to dance. As we started, Ben played a song. A team by Ed Sheeran.

After our dance had ended, we went to sit on the porch and let everyone else dance. A few pastas were outside where we were. They were simply talking and chatting with each other. I felt a hand tap my back and turned to see Christian standing next to Jeff. "Congrats you two. It was a beautiful ceremony." She spoke in her sweet tone. I smiled and motioned for her to sit next to me. She did so, Jeff following close behind, we sat in a certain order: Jeff then Christian, Me, and finally Clocky

"Soooo...Christian, you drove here?" I asked her while Clockwork laid her head on my shoulder. Jeff started to nervously fidget with his fingers. "No, I came with Jeffrey. As his guest." She answered with such honesty. I smiled mischievously. "So it's like a date or what?" I asked knowing full well that Jeff would get angry. Jeff growled at my question but that didn't stop his blush that crept onto his face furiously. "No of course not! Jeff might as well be my best friend or even my brother. We are not dating." She replied sternly. I felt Clockwork sit up quickly. Oh Clocky don't ruin this for me. "Would you ever date him?" Clocky asked. I was surprised! That's my girl Clocky! Adding fuel to the teasing fire!

Jeff stood up quickly, pulling Christian with him. "Ok, tonight was great. Ready to go home Chrissy? It's getting late." Jeff said quickly. "Jeffrey Keaton Woods, I can't believe you want me to go home without hanging at your house first. Is there something wrong?" She exclaimed in curiosity. He quickly shook his head and picked her up. Jeff jogged back into the house. So they hang out in the mansion sometimes huh? I turned my head to look at Clockwork before we both burst into uncontrollable laughter.

***********

After the reception, everyone lined up to throw rice on me and Clocky one last time while we made our way to the car. (In my opinion, an unnecessary wedding gift from Slendy). I honked the horn a few times and slowly pulled down the driveway as everyone cheered for us. I sat in the car wondering where our life would go from here until I noticed Clocky seemed deep in thought as well. I decided that I'd interrupt her. "Clocky. Are you ok?" She smiled and looked over to me. I dropped my right hand from the steering wheel and put it on the middle console. She grabbed it with her left hand and leaned up to kiss me on the cheek. "Yeah, Im fine." After a while of silence, she had started to drift of to sleep until... "Clocky? Clocky? Clocky? Clo-" She sighed as I had interrupted her. "Yes Toby?" 

...

" Are you sleepy? "

*sigh* "Yes Toby."

"Oh. Ok. Goodnight. "

She started to drift off to sleep again but I guess that I had shifted too much. My smooth suit running with the fabric of the seat upholstery caused her to get slightly aggravated at all the noise I was keeping up.

"Toby hold still while you're driving. Please be quiet! "

"Whoops. Sorry Clocky."

Things started to get peaceful again until the static noises and many different words and beats change one after another. She sighed again and sat up. I had since released my hand from hers and was changing the radio. I stopped on a channel with some sort of random rap song and started to sing along with it. "That car drivin make you feel some type of way! Some type of way! Make you feel some type of way. (Google it) She growled slightly and turned the radio off.

"Toby. Shush."

"Why? "

"Because I'm trying to go to sleep. Be.Quiet!"

I nodded my head and payed attention to the road. Soon enough, the smooth sound of the car engine started to put her out. It was rather soothing. But of course...not before I had started to hum the beat of the song I'd just sung.

"Toby.*frustrated sigh* I love you."

I stopped humming briefly to reply. "I love you too Clocky." Then I continued. This is going to be a long drive for her.