~Chapter 4~

~Clockwork~

I woke up hours later with Toby wrapped around me. I giggled and shook him lightly so he'd wake up. Toby yawned and stretched his arms out. "Clocky... I love you." He showered my face with kisses until I lightly pushed him off. I kissed him fully on the lips and pulled back before I could be tempted to take part into yet another adventure in the bedroom. "So what do you wanna do today to celebrate the 1st day of our honeymoon?" I questioned while running my fingers in his chocolate hair. "Sleep." he replied bluntly. I gave him a playful glare and tugged at his ear a bit. "Ow what?!" He pulled away from my grip. "Toby, it's like 2:16 in the afternoon... BROAD DAYLIGHT." I thumped his forehead. "Can you blame me though? I'm worn out honey." Toby said before he yawned and stretched out again. "Worn out by what?" I questioned him. Toby chuckled evily and waggled his eyebrows at me. "That doesn't count as a legitimate activity." I interrupted his thoughts. He laughed and kissed my forehead. "Ok, turn around so I can get up." He told me. I gave him a confused look. What was he talking about? "Ummm...why do I have to turn around?" I asked with genuine curiosity. He blushed deeply at my question. "B-because, I d-dont want you to *twitch twitch* see me without anything on." He looked away from me with a huge blush on his cheeks. Awwww he's shy! I smiled halfheartedly and turned his attention back to me. I kissed him sweetly and released him before chuckling at his shyness. "Toby, no need to feel that way around me. I'm your wife now remember? Eventually, we're going to see each other that way again... it's only natural." I explained to him. He hesitated before nodding and slowly moving out of bed. For a moment he took the edge of the blanket and held it before letting go. "Toby, open your eyes. It's alright." I spoke softly. He obeyed and slowly opened them, revealing his gorgeous green eyes to me. I smiled and stepped out of bed to give him a hug. "See? Everything is ok." I spoke brightly. He gave a tiny smile in return.

"So what do we do today?" He questioned as we walked to the bathroom together. I decided to answer him with all my excitement. "Let's take a shower first and then...hmmm...SWIMMING!" Toby hugged me tightly. "Clocky I love swimming! We're going to have so much fu-wait...Did you say let's take a shower?"  He stopped mid sentence and asked me. I nodded in reply. "Like a shower together?" He asked, moving his finger between the two of us. A sly smile spread across my face. "Yes." Toby chuckled and locked the door behind us.

After our shower, we got dressed and decided to go out for the adventure part of our honeymoon. We took the elevator down to the first floor to ask the front desk for information. I tapped the little bell that sat on the counter and waited for someone to answer me. "Excuse me sir?" A man wearing the hotel uniform turned to face me with a kind smile. "Do you know of any interesting attractions around here for us newlyweds?" I asked politely. He chuckled and dug through a desk drawer. He handed me a fresh piece of pamphlet and a new pen. "There you are ma'am. This pamphlet serves also as a checklist and map to some of the most attractive places around here. In my personal opinion, the beach is the most romantic around night time. Anyways, just use the pen to check off the boxes of places you've been. Enjoy your time miss, and...is that your husband over there?" He pointed in confusion at the direction behind me. I turned around to see Toby with his head turned sideways at the drink machine, pushing the button and pouring the drink into his mouth. "He didn't pay for a cup and we don't do refills." The man pointed out. "Oh, uhhh...he's a little *ahem*...special." I lied to the man. "Oh, I see. That's quite alright then. Enjoy." He then turned around to continue his work. I sighed and walked to Toby. He saw the look on my face and shrugged. "What? I don't need cups whenever I do this at Mc.Donald's either. God's greatest creation is the mouth." He defended his case. I shook my head and gripped his ear. "No. His greatest creation was the brain, now let's go." I announced while pulling him out to the car.

Me and Toby have been driving for 35 minutes but he refuses to look at the map. He claimed he knows this place like the back of his hand but c'mon...really?

"Toby, you were supposed to take a right 3 stop signs ago. Are you even making an effort to get us to the museum?" I sighed in frustration. "Clocky, chill. I told you I got this." He said as he took another un-needed left turn. "Ok, pull over. I'm driving." I demanded. Toby started to whine in his childish voice. "Nooooo. But Clooooocky, whhhhhyyy?" He drew out each word. "Because you don't know what you're doing. Now pull the car over before I kill you." He looked over to me with a dark smile. "Ok." He then stopped the car in the middle of driving... on a busy road! "Toby! Ahhh, Toby go! Drive, drive now. Toby, a truck's coming. GO!!!" He chuckled and stepped on the gas just in time so that we wouldn't be rear ended by a semi going 65 mph.

Eventually, we stopped in front of the museum. Toby parked in the packed lot and went around to open my door for me. "Mi'lady." He bowed in front of me. I kicked him and got out. "That's what you get for messing with me and almost getting us killed. Now come give me a hug." He grumbled under his breath and hugged me tightly. Toby released and kissed my forehead, then held my hand as we walked into the building. We paid for our tickets and they gave Toby a free balloon, to which he drew a face on it and insisted on calling it Clocky #2. "Well, I don't know how you did it, but you got us to the museum." I said while putting a check on the pamphlet. Toby walked alongside me and chuckled. "I told you I know this place like the back of my hand. All the backroads and alternative routes to places. I don't use maps my dear Natalie." I giggled and playfully smacked his chest. "Shut up Rogers!"

We walked around and looked at many different exhibits (lots of them I had to watch Toby around). "Ooooooh, weapons of the olden ages! Clocky let's go see em' Please, please, pleeeeease?" He begged me. I giggled and walked with him, more like tried to catch up to him, as he took off towards the room. Afterwards, we went into the gift shop and bought matching dinosaur head hats. I mean the kind that look like actual dinosaur heads/skeletons that you put on your head. Something that would be very strange to wear in public. We then got into the car and prepared to go to our next destination. Before Toby could crank the car up, I leaned in to plant a long and loving kiss on him. He kissed back sweetly but it soon turned into a heated makeout session. Toby pulled away suddenly and smirked. "Clocky, don't do that here. Clocky #2 is watching." He whispered the last part as if the balloon could hear him. I looked in the backseat at the balloon and giggled. "Let's just go you idiot!" I punched him on the shoulder playfully.