~Chapter 6~

I laid up and looked at the ceiling while Clocky was wrapped up in the cover with me. "That was...awesome and amazing." I said. She started laughing while I blushed. "Your vocabulary needs a little work." she joked. I gently sat her up with me and looked into her eye. Her clock was ticking gently with the calm mood. "Well, it's already 6:00 and it's getting dark so we should get ready OK?" I awaited her reply. She looked at me with crossed confusion. "Ready for what?" I smiled at her sweetly. "Ready for our date."

About an hour later, and without questioning me as to why we were going out, Clocky and I finally finished jogging through the snowy woods to come upon a cabin. The windows were all darkened except one room. She looked at me once again but nodded as if she then understood what came next. Clocky smiled darkly at me ad her green eye started to glow. I smirked and twitched a few times. We walked silently to the side of the house and looked up at a window on the second floor. I reached my arms out to give Clocky a boost but she ignored. She turned and pointed to a tree behind us, it's thick branch extended to the window. She backed up at a distance then ran full speed toward the tree. Clocky scaled the tree with ease. She then finished off by flipping, hanging onto the branch, and landing in a frog sitting position on the branch. She smirked at me down below. "Show off!" I whispered loudly. I used my hatchets as hooks to climb the tree, inserting one at a time and finally rising to the branch. I'd eventually made it next to Clocky and flicked her nose. She quietly gasped at my act while I picked around with the window. I slowly opened it to see what was clearly a girls room. Boy band posters and pictures of friends littered the wall. Faint pop music could be heard coming from her headphones. Clocky and I walked over to her and looked down to see the busty blonde teen, asleep with headphones in her ear. Clocky then snatched the headphones out of her ear, sure to do it roughly and awaken the girl. The girl jolted up quickly and I put my hand against her mouth to keep her screams dim. She looked around after screaming and tears spilled out of her terrified blue eyes. Clocky laughed lightly and stabbed her in the abdominal area, sure to do it there so she doesn't die as quickly...

So she suffered.

And suffer she did. I watched in amazement as Clocky filets her body like a master sushi chef. By the time she finished, the girl didn't even look like a human being. Clocky laughed insanely as I continued to stare. We heard the knob jiggling so I hid under the bed. Clocky crawled into the bed and covered herself. I looked to see a middle aged man enter the room and walk over to the bed. "Rebecca are you OK? I heard noises." He shook Clocky thinking she was this Rebecca ...probably his daughter. Clocky started laughing ominously. "This is not Rebecca." She said evilly. I swung my hatchet out and sliced right through the man's left ankle before he could realize what was going on. He fell to the ground and screamed as blood poured out where his foot once was. I crawled from my hiding place and kissed Clocky quickly. "The wife and any survivors, go handle them. They must've heard him scream." I told her. She nodded at my directions and left the room. I looked down at the man who was slightly wheezing from his current situation. "Shhhhhh." I swung quickly and sliced off his whole leg. Then the next leg, then both arms. The man was fading away quickly from blood loss. I leaned down into the blood and looked him in his dulling eyes. "It'll be over fast." I stood up and twitched twice before swinging once more and sliced his entire head off.

I laughed maniacally until I felt something wrap around me. I started twitching wildly before Clocky kissed my temple. "Calm down you. The job is done so let's go home and...watch a movie?" Clocky asked while calming me with her hug. I turned around and kissed her bloody face lightly.

"Shower first, then movie." She nodded her head in agreement and we made our way home. A month had passed and we were finally settled into the place. Time sure has a funny way of changing people. A cold blooded killer like me actually giving a shit about love? Well...never say never I suppose. Things couldn't get better. Not only have I met the girl of my dreams and got married but we go on killing sprees together. Sure we need to walk all the way into town to do so every time but hey...as long as someone dies.

Clocky and I have settled into this home and I couldn't be happier. In fact...I think we need to go on a killing spree tonight to celebrate! "Nat! Are you upstairs?" I hopped off the couch and started twitching excitedly. I ran upstairs and into the bathroom where the door was open. "Clockwo-What's wrong?" I looked to see Natalie sitting on the carpet with a look of shock on her face. "How...How?" She kept repeating over and over. I twitched nervously and kneeled to sit beside her. "Toby... promise to love me no matter what?" She asked me after some silence had passed between us. I nodded quickly. "Of course, why?" She moved her hand to show me a white, plastic stick with a plus on it. "Toby...I'm pregnant." Silence surrounded us again before I bombarded her with kisses and she started to giggle. "We're having a baby!"

So remember what I said earlier about how things couldn't get any better? Scratch that...now they couldn't get any better.

~End~