~Chapter 3~

So many long hours passed until we had finally reached Florida for our honeymoon. The night was fiery...but the morning brought about a sort of grogginess that I couldn't identify. I don't know what all happened last night when me and Natalie had gotten to the room but...Im not complaining! I woke up and felt like a brand new person, not to mention that I haven't cracked a bone or twitched since last night. Looks like Clocky was the only medicine I needed to stop that. Anyway, I got up and walked to the bathroom. I didn't want to make a lot of noise because I didn't want Clockwork to wake up and see...all of me. I closed the bathroom door behind me and took a quick shower before getting dressed. I brushed my teeth and combed out my messy brown locks. When I'd finished, I quietly stepped out of the bathroom. Clocky was still sleeping peacefully. There was a little drool coming from her open mouth. I chuckled quietly and moved over to her. I proped her head gently on a pillow and took a bedside Kleenex to wipe her mouth. Then I closed it and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear. "I love you Mrs. Rogers." Afterwards, I left the room to explore the hotel since there was virtually no time to do it last night.

"Can I help you sir?" I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind me. My Creepypasta training kicked in and I turned around quickly to slap the hand away. The maid gripped her hand and hissed in pain before shortly returning my attention. "I'm soooooo sooo so sorry ma'am! It's just that...I-I don't like to be sneaked up on." I quickly tried to explain to her. Her face softened at my excuse. "Oh it's alright. I have a husband who was in the Marines. He is exactly like that." It's not so hard to connect with humans...not as hard as I thought. She then continued to speak to me. "What I had meant to ask was 'Do you need anything sir?" I stopped to think. Oh Yeah! "Yes maam. You see, I just got married and my wife just arrived with me last night. I believe that there are things that need to be cleaned whenever she wakes up." The maid nodded in understanding. She went to her cart and dug around until she pulled out a door handle note. "Hang this on the knob when you want, and I'll see to it that the room and sheets are cleaned." She winked at me. I guess she had gotten a lot of experience when it came to newlyweds and the morning after.

I nodded as she continued on with her job. The hanger read 'Room Service Needed'. I smiled and went to put it on the bedside table before leaving out of the room again.

Now what else is there to mess with around here?

I thought to myself as I boarded the hotel elevator. I boarded the elevator and decided to mess with stuff. I pressed every single button and rode the elevator until I found a floor that looked interesting. It looked about the same as me and Clocky's floor except it was a little less elegant and it had an ice machine. I walked over to the ice machine and grabbed a large, silver bowl. Do not touch bowl? Pshhhhhh! They probably only put that there for children. Im a motherfucking grown ass man who is a killer! What are they going to do, put me in a time out? I chuckled and twitched a bit before grabbing the bowl and filling it with ice. Now what? I shrugged and went back to the elevator with my bowl. I then rode to the 4th floor and stepped out to explore. As I turned the corner, I felt something grip my pant legs. I looked down to see a small boy. He was pale, grey even. Kinda like me. He had chocolate brown hair and a nervous disposition. Am I looking into the past at my very self? Well who cares? I fucking hate kids. I hate people really. I won't hesitate to do away with him while no one else is around. "E-e-excuse me m-mister? C-can y-y-you help me f-find my mommy?" He stutters. I sighed at him. A kid who looked like me and has a disorder. I groaned and cracked my neck before reaching down to grab his hand. I held the bowl of ice in the other hand and we walked back to the elevator.

I pressed another button and ended up on floor 1. Some woman screamed as a small dog came running through the crowd of people. "Muffie! Muffie where are you?!" She shouted. I walked right past her with the kid, ice, and Muffie apparently. She didn't even notice us. I walked out to the pool where no one else was and opened the pump line. I poured the ice in and clogged the tube up. The child giggled and I chuckled. I think I might actually like kids! Sure enough, there was a familiar figure I saw when I looked inside of the hotel, but I ignored it. Seconds later, I could hear an angry "Toby Rogers!" being shouted from behind the glass. I jumped in surprise as Clocky came stomping outside to see me. She put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot. I looked down sheepishly because I knew what I had done. In the distance, another voice had beemed out. "Jordan! Come to mama baby." The boy looked up at me before reluctantly running to his mother. "Oh thank you miss!" She expressed to Clocky. Nat smiled halfheartedly at the mother. "Yes thank you!" The other woman said as she picked her dog up and left. The employee snatched the bowl from me and humphed before stomping off. Natalie then grabbed my ear and brought me all the way back to the room. "Don't you dare ever leave this room without me. Do you understand Toby?" She fussed at me. I kept my eyes down and nodded. "A-are you mad at me? *twitch*" I asked her sadly. She sighed and sat next to me on the bed. "No, I'm not mad." She answered sweetly. I looked up to her and smiled. She then leaned in to kiss me but things went a bit farther than we thought.