Chapter Eleven

This is my lame attempt at a sex scene. So don't laugh at me please. 

~

Chapter Eleven

~

"Cade," Tristan greeted as he walked over to me. He rubbed his hands on his pants to try to get the grease off and hugged me. I wrinkled my nose, but held him back even though he just got all my clothes dirty. 

"Hi, Tristan," I replied, lifting my head to kiss him on the lips. I had decided to surprise him at work and brought lunch. It was a spontaneous thing that I probably wouldn't do often. 

"I'm glad you're here," he said as he walked back into the garage. He yelled something out to the people he worked with and grabbed a bottle of water. I couldn't help myself from staring at his chest. He was only wearing an oil stained wife beater and he looked gorgeous.

"What is it?" I asked, struggling to pull my eyes away from his body. 

"My friends are all coming to town tonight and Tim wanted to go clubbing. Do you want to come with us?" he asked, looking into the bag I had brought him his lunch in. He pulled out a sandwich and grinned at me. "Thank you, my love."

I watched him. "Clubbing?"

Tristan's smile slowly faded and he nodded sheepishly. "Yeah."

I pressed my lips together and looked down at my feet. I'd never gone clubbing before. I'd only been inside a club once and that was when I was with Jebadiah and trying to find Lucian. "Alright, I'll go."

My boyfriend grinned and came closer to peck him on the forehead. "Alright. I'll pick you up at seven?"

I nodded. "Seven it is."

I called Sierra for help because I had no idea what to wear to go clubbing. She laughed at me. "Cade, I honestly love you," she said after she was done. "You don't know what to wear to go clubbing?"

Frowning, I threw clothes on my bed. "Help me, please. I want to impress his friends. This is the first time in three months that I'm seeing them again."

"Text me pictures of all your dresses," she told me. I did so and after she looked them over, she told me to wear three of them and send pictures of that. I was glad that Kristen had taken me shopping and gotten me to buy some dresses. "Wear the red one. Red is your color," she said. 

I looked at the red dress and put it on again. It was strapless and hugged my every curve. My boobs looked big and it accentuated my hips and flat stomach. But it was so short

"Are you sure, Sierra? It's so slutty."

"No, it isn't," she denied. "You look beautiful, Cade. Trust me."

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. I guess I did look good. "Do I have to put on any make-up?" I asked her. 

"No, Cade. You're beautiful without it. And leave your hair the way it normally is. You know girls have to use a curler to get curls like yours?" Sierra sighed. "You're so gifted. I can't believe I'm jealous of my best friend."

I smiled and didn't say anything back. I brushed my hair with a comb and shook my head at Sierra. She was so lucky. She had a king, loving mate and an amazing, new family. There was nothing to be jealous of about me except my appearance. 

"Cade?" Sierra asked. Her voice was softer now.

"Yeah?"

"Does Jebadiah or anybody else know about Tristan?" she asked.