Chapter Three

His nose brushed against the nape of my neck and I took a breath in. I turned around to meet his green eyes. They had drips of darkness in them.

I leaned into his touch. The alcohol clearly taking over. His hands felt so good on my body. I swayed my hips from side to side, wanting him to touch more of me, wanting him to feel how good I felt. I wanted more of this beast.

"Kitten, you don't want to see what happens when you get me excited," I felt him smirk against my neck. I giggled at his words.

"I think I do." He gave a small shake of the head almost in disbelief and smiled at me.

I grabbed another drink from the waiter and took a sip. He grabbed it out of my hands and gave it back.

"No more of this stuff. It's too strong for humans. We should get you home." He tugged on my elbow, leading me off of the dance floor.

"Am I going home with you?"

"No," he said sternly. I pulled my elbow out of his grip and took a defensive stance.

"Then, I'm staying here." I looked around the bar to see both of my friends gone and then I remembered that they probably went home with the people they were talking to.

I huffed. That's not fair. I wanted to go home with someone too. I felt myself sway slightly, the alcohol taking full effect, and I stumbled forward and regained my balance.

"You're not staying here. This is a werewolf bar. You're drunk. I'm not letting you stay here any longer."

"Why? Are you jealous that one of these husky wolves will take me home instead?" I jokingly asked. His jaw clenched and he grabbed my elbow again, tighter this time.

"No." His voice was low and sounded almost deadly. His eyes were pure black. He pulled me to the door and I tried to pull out of his grip once more but couldn't. His fingers dug deep into my skin. He dragged me to a black SUV and pushed me into the passenger's seat. He quickly got in and locked the doors before I tried to escape.

"You can't do this!"

"Where do you live?" He asked over me. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared out the front window. "Don't want to tell me?" I didn't answer him and just watched as the trees passed by. I wonder where he was going to take me.

He kept driving past the exit for my apartment and I kept my mouth shut, my drunkenness fully taking over.

"Are you always a brat or is it only when you drink alcohol?" My eyes went wide.

What did he just say to me?

I glared at the side of his face. He glanced over with hard eyes, but then looked back at the road.

"Are you always annoying or is it only when you talk to humans?" I asked back, testing him.

His hands gripped on the steering wheel.

"I was just curious because both times I've seen you, you have been very b*tchy."

"WHAT?! How was I b*tchy? Was I b*tchy when I stood up for you goddamn beasts to my dad? Was I b*tchy when I didn't want some stranger to abduct me and take me in their creepy SUV to some unknown place?" I questioned. Who did this guy think he was? He was the one acting childish.

He stayed quiet, but clenched his jaw tightly. I continued glaring at him. I took this time to fully look over his profile, something I haven't got a chance to do. He had dark shorter hair that curled slightly at the ends. His jawline was sharp and his lips were full. His nose was strong but had a small, barely noticeable bump in the middle of it. My eyes wandered lower and I saw a tattoo peeking out of the short sleeve of his shirt.