Chapter 4

He slows down as he approaches you. You realize that it's not you keeping him from going upstairs, but your luggage. The trolley is placed right in front of you, your feet on the sides of it, playing with one of the wheels. But he's patient.

"My bad, the train isn't coming." You mutter, moreso to yourself than him.

About to get up and move, he moves it to the side for you so you don't have to. And you definitely didn't expect a response to your apology, you thought he'd just go on and tend to his business. He doesn't.

"How come?" He replies, and you notice the change of his vibe.

He seems more older and honest. Less like the immature boy you encountered at the library. There's an amused look on his face as you begin to answer.

"Snow is too much, I reckon." You explain, still not taking your eyes off the dusty wheels of the trolley.

He clears his throat, not for you to look at him, but because he's about to say something.

"What'd you get on the essay?"

"Huh?" You're surprised. He remembers?

"The History of Magic essay.." He's patient, and you're clueless to what he is saying because all you can think about at that moment was when you two kissed.

And you realize the wizard he's becoming. Tall, lean, strikingly intimidating but at the same time approachable and beautiful.

You puff your cheeks and roll your eyes up, thinking, trying to remember while at the same time entranced by his presence.

"I got an A— well— you...got me an A...thanks."

He's laughing now, not in the way of making fun of you. He's amused.

"What?"

"The thing," He puffs his cheeks out dramatically and rolls his light grey eyes back to clarify. "...it's great."

"Great?"

"Great, adorable in the way that you're acting like we have never spoken before, Y/N."

He has put on a more serious and concerned face now, and under the thin wisps of his white-blond hair, you can see his forehead begin to redden.