Chapter 14

Chapter 14- Using Energy To Grow Medicine

Tian Yuan's expression slightly darkened. Ye Tian Feng was his disciple after all, so when he heard someone describe him in such a manner, he would naturally be unhappy.

"Elder Zhao, even if the innate talent of the child is great, it shouldn't be comparable to Feng Er. Excluding his talent in martial cultivation, he can still become an alchemist."

Seeing that Tian Yuan's expression turned unpleasant, Elder Zhao felt that he went a little overboard in describing it that way.

"Grandmaster Tian Yuan, you're mistaken. That genius isn't a child, but a 14-year-old young girl."

"14 years old?" asked Wu Yu, his white brows slightly knitted as he was unable to understand. "We carry out free tests every three years for the commoners. That young girl should have already been tested. Elder Zhao, what happened?"

"I don't know the details of the situation, but that young girl has legendary colourless innate talent!"

The summit of the martial path was nothingness, so people that had colourless innate talents were destined to travel on a path ordinary people were unable to trek.

Wu Yu abruptly stood up and stared fixedly at Elder Zhao. "Are you speaking the truth?"

"It really is!" After swallowing a mouthful of spittle, Elder Zhao said with amazement, "It's really the truth. I still can't process that a person with colourless innate talent had appeared and was within my sights. Following that, I gave her a mental strength test. The testing stone was overwhelmed by her power that it directly exploded."

Wu Yu gasped as astonishment nearly overwhelmed him.

After a short moment, he snapped out of his shock and smiled wryly, shaking his head. "I think I just found the fitting candidate for a disciple."

Tian Yuan's body shook as he wasn't able to suppress his shock from Wu Yu's words.

Who was Grandmaster Wu Yu? He was the Chief Alchemist of the Qing Yun sect and even the head of the sect gave him face. When the daughter of the sect head wanted to be his disciple, he had directly rejected her without any thoughts. Now he wanted to recruit a disciple?

But from this young girl's innate talent, she really was worthy to be Grandmaster Wu Yu's disciple. It was reasonable for Grandmaster Wu Yu, who had high sights, to be moved.

Walking along the streets of Pheonix City, Mu Ru Yue stopped as her gaze fell upon medicine ingredients that had been tossed to the floor by a medicinal shop. With brows slightly knitted, she commented, "Even though these medicinal ingredients aren't expensive, it's a pity for it to be thrown away."

Yan Jin was startled. "Little girl, even though this senior isn't an alchemist and is clueless on those things, from how I see it, when the medicine's leaves have turned yellow, it has obviously withered. If they don't throw them away, will they still be able to sell them?"

Mu Ru Yue didn't bother with Yan Jin. She went over to the medicinal ingredients and carefully picked them up.

"Little girl, what do you plan on doing with those withered ingredients?" Yan Jin couldn't understand Mu Ru Yue's actions.

"Didn't I said earlier that I planned on earning money?"

She placed the medicine leaves in her embrace before wordlessly heading along the pathway

By the time Mu Ru Yue reached her home, it was already dusk. She directly went back to her room. Pang!She immediately shut the door.

Yan Jin didn't know what she was planning to do, so he blinked curiously at her.