Chapter 26

Chapter 26- Initial Manufacturing Of Medicine

Nighttime. The moonlight was like water that calmly billowed out.

In one of the western living quarters of Mu manor, Mu Ru Yue was so exhausted that she was panting profusely, dripping wet with perspiration. She wiped the sweat off her forehead. When she looked at the table full of medicinal plants, she smiled in satisfaction.

Within a few hours, she had finally raised the ages of all the medicinal plants. But since the method to grow medicine consumed energy, with her current power, she could at most only raise the 50-year-old medicinal plants to 100 years old. She didn't have any energy to spare after.

"I'll sell 50 stalks of these 100-year-old medicinal plants and use the rest to manufacture pills."

Upon saying that, she had already taken out the pill furnace she'd bought at the market today.

Right now, she was planning to manufacture the human stage low grade Return of Spring pill. It was the most common type of pill.

Swish!

With a flick of her finger, a fire lit atop the tip of her finger. With a gentle wave, the fire headed towards the pill furnace, activating it.

When the red-hot fire light shone on Mu Ru Yue's white face, she already had an appearance that could flip a country despite her young age. Her looks were definitely beyond that of Mu Ting Er, not inferior in the least.

This was the first time Mu Ru Yue manufactured pills, so after a short moment, her flame dimmed, and the 100-year-old medicinal plant within the pill furnace was wasted......

"Failed? I'll retry!"

Mu Ru Yue sneered as from her memories, she didn't know what it meant to give up.

Swish!

A fire was lit again, violently igniting the pill furnace.

Having experienced failure, her control had improved....

During the night, Mu Ru Yue failed numerous times. There was a pile of ashes from 100-year-old medicinal plants at her side. When Yan Jin witnessed that, his heart hurt.

'A failure! This girl is a failure!'

'Those were 100-year-old medicinal plants and weren't weeds. Did she not feel any pain from wasting a whole pile of them? Wouldn't it be better for me to have eaten it and convert them all to power?'

When the sun rose, Mu Ru Yue finally manufactured the Return of Spring pill.

When she looked at the pill in her hand, she frowned with dissatisfaction. "I actually used an entire night's time to manufacture a Human Stage low grade pill. It seems that I need to have a better understanding of the pill manufacturing technique."

If someone heard those words, they would really want to strangle her to death.

She used just a night to manufacture a Human Stage low grade Pill without any tutelage. If this were the case, how could someone with a master's tutelage who took three entire days to make one still have face?

Even the most outstanding alchemist in the entire continent would require two days for their first manufacturing of pills.

Of course Mu Ru Yue's rapid manufacturing speed was related to her perverse mental strength, and the many 100-year-old medicinal plants she had wasted. Everyone knew that the more aged the medicinal plant was, the easier it was for Alchemists to manufacture their medicines.