03 | "bathroom break"

"where the frig is the light switch?" i ask myself. i'm a good boy who never swears.

i start smacking the walls, searching for it.

i accidentally kick my toe on something super hard on the floor. i don't know what the hell it is because it's too dark to see.

i moan louder than a teenage girl looking for food, only to find that there is nothing to eat.

"it's so hard!" i hold my foot in pain.

"malakai, why the f*ck are you moaning and smacking against the walls? i don't think i want to know what the f*ck you're doing in there, but can you like, hurry it up?"

i don't know what he means because i don't have a filthy mind.

"i'm coming!" i shout.

"too much information!" he shouts back.

i have no idea what he's on about.

i finish up in the toilet and walk back out to meet up with justus.

i sigh in relief. i was really busting.

"i feel better now," i say with a smile.

he looks at me in disgust.

"why the f*ck was i partnered up with you?" he asks as if i know the answer.

"um, what?..."

"ugh, i still have to catch you up on everything." he sighs.

"okay..." i reply.

"yeah..." he says.

"cool..." i say back.

we are so good at having conversations.

"right...now, let's keep moving. and don't touch me with them hands." he looks disgusted and i don't know why.

"alright, alright, let's go then."

we continue walking.

----

A.N: how're you liking the story so far? :')

the story does start to get more in depth after this chapter and even funnier with plenty of clichès and puns to come.

who're you liking most at the moment? and what're your thoughts on the characters; justus and malakai?